全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > VAC Discussion > トピックの詳細
このトピックはロックされています
Randomn VAC CS:GO Ban
I was in a public match playing with a friend as 3 of his clan mates. I was spectating one of the members on my team before I was kicked and got the message "VAC banned from secure server". I thought it was a mistake so I joined a new server and got the same message.

I have no hacks, didn't mess with any of the .dll files or anything like that. Turns out one of My friends clan mates had the exact same thing happen to him in the same game. I wouldn't hack in a game I put money into in risk of being banned for no reason. I do believe VAC made a mistake.
< >
1-13 / 13 のコメントを表示
最近の変更はRockStarが行いました; 2014年4月2日 20時11分
SHON 2014年4月2日 21時03分 
Most people would "I don't cheat because its wrong", but whatever nothing is random everything happens for a reason.

Only option is to contact support and they can confirm the ban is legit or false positive(false + are very rare).
i will, and i didnt say i dont cheat because its wrong, i dont cheat because i dont want to risk being banned from something i payed money for, i put allot of money into CS:GO (mainly weapons) so i wouldnt hack to risk all of that.
Everyone says they don't cheat or DL anything.

Then you find their names on a known cheat forum, or find they unlocked all their acheivments in one minute or they admit to downloading a "FPS booster" or "FoV changer".

VAC doesn't randomly make mistakes. In the very, very rare occcasions it does make false positives it generally affects thousands and is swiftly identified and fixed.
最近の変更はStevenson Familyが行いました; 2014年4月3日 0時46分
The closest i came to cheating was the dup glitch in ARMA 3 and thats a glitch not a hack or anything that got me global banned from battle eye for some reason, im not against anyone looking for my name on any cheat forum, that will just help me prove that i wasnt cheating in any way. And no VAC doesnt fix its mistakes, it says once VAC bans are passed down there is no ands, ifs, or buts about it which is complete crap since people get hacked all the time and are force banned and they cant do anything about it.
Its true, VAC does not fix its mistakes. If you feel VAC made a mistake do you wait for them to fix it? no you have to bring it up and make a request for them to review the ban everytime no matter what happened. They should review all bans no matter what just to make sure if it was a mistake or not but they dont, they just lay down the ban hammer and say ♥♥♥♥ it we are done.
headgebro`s are just Hamsters の投稿を引用:
Its true, VAC does not fix its mistakes. If you feel VAC made a mistake do you wait for them to fix it? no you have to bring it up and make a request for them to review the ban everytime no matter what happened. They should review all bans no matter what just to make sure if it was a mistake or not but they dont, they just lay down the ban hammer and say ♥♥♥♥ it we are done.

Pretty sure they made a couple of mistakes and one big mistake and that was funny enough in CS:GO were a lot of players got VAC Ban and quess what? They unban them!
How nice of VAC eh?
最近の変更はAceyが行いました; 2014年4月3日 9時46分
well when you have allot of players being banned at once then allot of players complaining that they were banned for no reason are they going to ignore them? no they are going to look into it. Im not allot of people, i am one guy will they look at ONE mistake? no, they will if it was one BIG mistake because backlash of the backlash from the community. Allot of people being banned for no reason because of VAC is different then one, plus i thought VAC didnt make those kinds of mistakes?
u are not the only guy? i got kick from normal yesterday from inactive so quit playing and gone to bed and today when i logg on i was untrusted acc and a global cooldown
headgebro`s are just Hamsters の投稿を引用:
well when you have allot of players being banned at once then allot of players complaining that they were banned for no reason are they going to ignore them? no they are going to look into it. Im not allot of people, i am one guy will they look at ONE mistake? no, they will if it was one BIG mistake because backlash of the backlash from the community. Allot of people being banned for no reason because of VAC is different then one, plus i thought VAC didnt make those kinds of mistakes?

I hope you do not believe all these guys that claim they do not cheat. VAC detection gets updated, a few weeks later a ban wave is the result. Cheaters also like to lie. Imagine that. False bans are reversed. Mistakes happen but they are extremely rare. Chances are your VAC ban was applied correctly.
最近の変更はFacedownが行いました; 2014年4月3日 12時31分
Valve does in fact reverse VAC bans that are due to its own mistakes, which mostly are mass bans such as the recent one that banned many people falsely.

They do not reverse bans that are not due to VAC error. Nearly all bans are legit.
To recap:

• if you didn't use cheats, memory editors, non safe mods gotten from dubious sources (or any kind of mod, according to some other games).
• you never lent your account to anyone.
• you never used your account on an unsecured PC which could have had cheats, or any other of the above, listed installed. Unsecured PCs include your very machine if it's shared with others that have admin powers (and might be able to install stuff on it).

then feel free to contact Steam Support to request an examination of your ban. If it's a false positive it'll be rescinded.

Otherwise don't bother and save your and Support's time.
< >
1-13 / 13 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > VAC Discussion > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年4月2日 19時32分
投稿数: 13