Este tópico foi fechado
faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 7:52
NO my friend got a VAC-ban for no reason! Help me please!
Yesterday we were playing competitive there weren't any weird things. Then he logged in today when he came home and he GOT A BAN! Please Admins just write the reason why :( I knew him a very long time since COD2... He never cheated! But I know unban is impossible but just write me why... I'm so sad, we cant play anymore cuz he cant buy an other acc... I'm not a newbie on steam and i never saw a vac ban for no reason... I'm really sad.
Sincerely: Orbán "dingo" Gergely
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 19 comentários
gwait 2 abr. 2014 às 7:54 
VAC bans are for cheating.
Donitsi 2 abr. 2014 às 7:56 
Tell your friend to contact Steam Support. They will confirm his ban and NO THEY DO NOT TELL YOU WHAT CAUSED THE BAN. Why? It's easier for cheaters to find out what went wrong with their cheats.

NOBODY in these forums can help your friend. Tell him to contact Steam Support and AGAIN they will only confirm if the ban was legit and DO NOT tell you what caused the ban. VAC scans computer for cheats and if you are connected to VAC server with cheats On you will be banned!!!
Última alteração por Donitsi; 2 abr. 2014 às 7:57
faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 7:57 
@Suldok
Stop kidding! I knew him for 10 years! We went to competitons! I knew he didnt cheat! He's not that kind of people!
faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 7:58 
Oh thank you! I dont want the exeactly reason but maybe it caused by a legal cfg or something...
gwait 2 abr. 2014 às 7:59 
Originalmente postado por dingo^^:
@Suldok
Stop kidding! I knew him for 10 years! We went to competitons! I knew he didnt cheat! He's not that kind of people!

I didn't say your friend was cheating. You asked what the reason for VAC ban is and I've answered it. As Tulipunahapero mentioned, the files are scanned to identify any modifications or cheat files and once caught, VAC banned.
faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 8:00 
But I knew he wasnt cheat! No cheat files, and he use the same cfg as my other friends no that cant cause the ban...
gwait 2 abr. 2014 às 8:03 
But I knew he wasnt cheat! No cheat files, and he use the same cfg as my other friends no that cant cause the ban...

Just 'knowing' that your friend doesn't cheat doesn't necessary mean that he didn't cheat. VAC bans have a very very low percentage of being false so you'll probably just have to believe it.
Acey 2 abr. 2014 às 8:03 
Then think all the possibilities that may have caused it. He maybe downloaded something and forgot to turn it off, a friend/brother cheated on his account, he changed some files that wasen't allowed etc
@Suldok

As usual, if this is true, the matter is simple. Tell him to contact support. If no cheats were used on his account, he will be unbanned. If they confirm his ban then that's that.

As for this: "...but maybe it caused by a legal cfg or something..." Don't kid yourself, read up on VAC, the thread at the very top. I am not saying that your friend cheated, but drawing from experience, it is the most likely case. You knowing him for 10 years has no bearing on that whatsoever.

faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 8:07 
It's weird. So we wont go on 2on2 tonight...
gwait 2 abr. 2014 às 8:08 

It's still possible to play on VAC unsecured servers. He just won't be able to play on VAC secured servers.

Maybe your friend took that X22 group a little to serious...
Satoru 2 abr. 2014 às 8:25 
Feel free to post your "friends" steam URL
faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 9:44 
Originalmente postado por Satoru:
Feel free to post your "friends" steam URL
why post links? no thanks no need for that... :)
faszomgeci 2 abr. 2014 às 9:47 
Originalmente postado por Tatsuya Hiroki:
Hope the mods dont mind if I reply him in hungarian (since I appear to speak the same language as him):
A rendszer nem szokott csak úgy véletlenül letiltani bárkit is a védett szerverekről, szerintem a haverod valamit nem mondott el neked. Amúgy pedig nem szokták elárulni a ban okát, éppen azért, hogy ne segítsék elő ezzel a hack készítők dolgát.
Pusztán véletlenül ban egyszerűen nem létezik, ez csak egy urbán legenda
Hát ez a bajom! Hogy ezek szerint nem legenda... Ismerem jó ideje ismerem és nem oylan ember akinek örömet okozna csalni... Szóval... Ezek szerint mégis van ok nélküli ban...
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 19 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 2 abr. 2014 às 7:52
Comentários: 19