Cant play CS:GO. dont know what happened.
so here's the case. i was playing with my friend Xilent. then i was lagging so much so i quit the match then restart my modem immedietly then run steam and cs:go. then when press reconnect, after the loading screen. it kicked me from the game then my account become untrusted. can you help me? this is my first account and my first game on steam. I dont know why i get the untrusted account. i never play in a computer cafe. just here on our house and my mother's office. im the only one who plays on steam on my mothers office. after i disconnected my friend told me that i was kicked by the console then VAC issue then perma banned. please help.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 21 kommentarer
Satoru 30 mar, 2014 @ 7:20 
Untrusted means you're going to be VAC banned for cheating
I did not event cheat :O
Helene 30 mar, 2014 @ 15:55 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Lemon:
I did not event cheat :O

163 / 167 CS GO Achievements unlocked, with only 157 hours on record.

Silicon Vampire 30 mar, 2014 @ 18:57 
Yeah, kinda peculiar that a bunch of achievements were unlocked all within about 50 minutes of each other but not all at the same time like SAM would have done.

Some look pretty difficult too but I really couldn't say...
Senast ändrad av Silicon Vampire; 30 mar, 2014 @ 18:57
sweg 30 mar, 2014 @ 20:02 
All those achievement in such a short period of time?

Yeah. VAC is working as intended.
Geenius 31 mar, 2014 @ 1:16 
OP earned a VAC ban just before so case closed he cheated and got busted, all cheaters lie each everytime they get busted, always the same.

never cheated pffffff , VAC found your cheats good riddance of a cheater
GG VALVE

cheers
i got the achievements from bots wtf
Forcen 31 mar, 2014 @ 4:34 
You rescued 400 hostages in 22 minutes?

EDIT: And won 900 matches in Arms Race or Demolition mode in 23 min?
Senast ändrad av Forcen; 31 mar, 2014 @ 4:36
Prodigy. 31 mar, 2014 @ 14:23 
Wow of all hackers i have seen i have never seen someone have the balls to hack the achievments knowing full well that they did not have the "Hours Played" to back them up lol gg get rekt noob!
SHON 31 mar, 2014 @ 14:51 
Ursprungligen skrivet av The_Prodigy:
Wow of all hackers i have seen i have never seen someone have the balls to hack the achievments knowing full well that they did not have the "Hours Played" to back them up lol gg get rekt noob!

Thanks to people like this achievements don't mean jak, not when they don't have to be earned.
LOL, All the 20+ No-Lives whining about cheaters.

I honestly don't see the problem with cheaters, All they do is stupid things like making themselves go faster or giving themselves more health... You can still beat them with a little cleverness.
you can subscribe an achiement map on the workshop. wtf. you cant hack the achievements. lol. go and read the community hub or guide. you can see the achievements maps there so stfu The_Prodidick.
Silicon Vampire 31 mar, 2014 @ 18:11 
It's just that I've never seen the several minutes spacing on sponged achievements before... well, unless cheating was going on in some form or another.

Could someone clarify as I am not at all that familiar with these achievement farms. Don't want to be...

Really, I want to know. Serious question.
Terry 31 mar, 2014 @ 19:31 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Silicon Vampire:
It's just that I've never seen the several minutes spacing on sponged achievements before... well, unless cheating was going on in some form or another.

Could someone clarify as I am not at all that familiar with these achievement farms. Don't want to be...

Really, I want to know. Serious question.
I've used SAM...actually, On multiple occassions and i've been vac banned from cs:go for using external ESP.

SAM Doesn't get you VAC banned and there is achievement servers afaik.
you can play offline with bots then put some commands in console. find it in workshop.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 21 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 30 mar, 2014 @ 6:55