{ubb-1}Stilgar Mar 18 @ 6:28am
What's about Ghosts cracked lobby ?
Who is responsible: VAC or IW? The scourge of the lobby where you can not discern the teammates from enemies is constant, especially in the new DLC.
Without a true policy of security, our time and our money will be in the hands of 4 young boys who are the good and the bad times, maybe without even bought the game.
We will talk about the whole set of cheats VAC & IW completely ignored making it frustrating gaming experience?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
UnKn0wN Mar 18 @ 6:46am 
IW. They haven't added dedicated servers, votekick/ban support and admins when VAC is supposed to work ONLY with dedicated servers and admins.
However maybe only the blame on Valve would be that they still sell this broken series from Activision/IW despite all the problems with Ghosts - FPS drops even in main menu, IW doing nothing about the cheater problem, developers lied about dedicated server - the game still uses P2P.

All you can do is avoid Activision games in any further unfortunately.
{ubb-1}Stilgar Mar 18 @ 10:25am 
If you are right that is very sad. IW support on twitter boring say "report from game"
evidently lie on the effectiveness of the service on reporting cheaters. I believe that this is the last season passes that I buy, and of course the last game. I'll be back on dedicated servers of my clan and I have fun with COD4. Years of experience as an administrator of the game server and see me surrounded by puppets that shoot through walls is demotivating. First, however, I believe that I am committed to report on a large scale all breaches of the case
ReBoot Mar 18 @ 3:09pm 
The COD MW series is to be considered FUBAR.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 18 @ 6:28am