[J4CE] [Keyblλder] J-18 Mar 17 @ 2:53am
My opinion on VAC
You're banned, shouldn't have cheated to begin with.
Your brother/sister/cousin/other person to blame was on your account: Too bad it's YOUR account you should moniter what happens on it.

Agree/disagree?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Gee Mar 17 @ 3:03am 
Those who cheat are low and cant even handle point&click well i dont want to know how much they suck in reallife when they need a tool to master simple point&click.
Best idea VALVE should say what the ban was for, no explicit Details but if ESP/Aimbot/Radarhack or what else they got banned for.
Would be the best way to find those goddam lies afterwards they got pwned in the arrse by VAC and start to whine about wrongfully bans.
Last edited by Gee; Mar 17 @ 3:05am
ᴷᴬᴿᴿ Mar 17 @ 3:15am 
Originally posted by Keyblλder jrobertson7:
Your brother/sister/cousin/other person to blame was on your account: Too bad it's YOUR account you should moniter what happens on it.

What about people who share a computer with someone else, but someone else puts cheats in and as Steam shares every file on it... it causes you to get banned?
[J4CE] [Keyblλder] J-18 Mar 17 @ 3:16am 
Originally posted by KARR:

What about people who share a computer with someone else, but someone else puts cheats in and as Steam shares every file on it... it causes you to get banned?

Well I wouldn't share a PC with a cheater, no matter who it is
Dark Ace Mar 17 @ 3:23am 
Originally posted by KARR:

You are free to share your PC, just not your account that's is your own responsibility. Of course to be safe, never let any one have access to both PC and account
I AM SHODAN! Mar 17 @ 4:06am 
Sharing a PC these days has become a bit like sharing a phone. They've evolved into more portable, individualized, highly personal items. I don't recommend sharing a computer with anyone, especially non family members. Also keep your PC password protected if you share a house with others who may not have your best interests in mind (roommates, etc.)
armedready Mar 18 @ 3:18am 
When people do cheat they try to cover themselves by saying what you said above plus Valve & many other place have heard every excuse going so it's hard to take sometimes inocent ones seriously. But to get hacked & a VAC ban as well does seem unfair but like your bank if it is your fault then yes i can understand that. but some hackers will go to great lengths to get peoples accounts.
Ajay Mar 20 @ 4:52pm 
cheating on gothic1 ? Thats something you have to deal with your own.
Cheating on Tf2? not possible since in multipalyer cheats are disabled
Hacking in Tf2? Now you deserve a ban, you are not able to play like the pro you want? Thats because you have no passion and no spirirt to understand the game, hacking doesnt make you better it jsut destroys the fair play in MP games.
wahts more worse than a Hacker who got Vac banned?
A hacker who got the bann and telling everyone he never used hacks.
AS we know now how VAC works the one who arent dumb will understand that its nearly impossible to get a VAC bann without a reason.. ITs just like murderng your wife, the bloody knife in your hand, her head on the other and you talking: It wasnt me i FOUND her this way.
VAC is justice i hope it will never go away.
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Mar 21 @ 3:27am 
If you would know how many times we see those cheap half-baked excuses coming-up... they are not to be taken seriously
VAC bans by account, not by person.
LEOdf Mar 21 @ 11:01am 
Agree
(SOGA) SouthernBoy Mar 21 @ 11:07am 
You're banned, shouldn't have cheated to begin with.

Agree/disagree?

Famlly Sharing is a privilage, not a right and should be considered accordingly. It is not the responsibility of any one else to regulated their actions (this includes Steam), but the platform (Steam) simpley does not recognize the the people who has access but only the account owner(s).

So, Do I agreed with thier stance, the answer is yes.
Last edited by (SOGA) SouthernBoy; Mar 21 @ 11:11am
DV8 Mar 21 @ 8:55pm 
LMAO Vac is a joke it couldnt catch a cold i see cheats in game all day so obvious its sad do you think vac bans them NO! guys its all hype only the stupid kids with crap hacks get caught anyone with half a brain can get by vac and cheat all the time on COD ghost.

LIKE THAT GIRL I AM
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Mar 22 @ 8:55am 
Originally posted by DV8:
LMAO Vac is a joke it couldnt catch a cold i see cheats in game all day so obvious its sad do you think vac bans them NO! guys its all hype only the stupid kids with crap hacks get caught anyone with half a brain can get by vac and cheat all the time on COD ghost.

LIKE THAT GIRL I AM

LIKE THAT GIRL I AM
VAC is delayed for a reason, whether you like it or not is completely irrelevant
the Portaller Mar 22 @ 9:34am 
They get banned, but the VAC system isn't designed to be immediate. The IW CoD games are unbearable to play because Infinity Ward hasn't taken the time to properly implement VAC or put in an anticheating system that works with IW's current system of doing things, without server admins and all that.
Less Mar 22 @ 11:42am 
Мне бан дали не за что , в тот день якоюы когда я читерил у меня даже стим не запускался
SALAD! Mar 23 @ 2:54am 
agreee
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 17 @ 2:53am