M&M 2014 年 2 月 10 日 下午 6:22
I'm kind of worried...
I went onto a server back in 2012 which allowed me to get the rest of the achievements for TF2 at that time. Now, I regret making that choice and I want to remove all of my achievements, even the ones that I actually earned. Is it ok if I use SAM to remove my achievements, or will I get a VAC ban?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 10 条,共 10 条留言
Despicable Me News Anchor 2014 年 2 月 10 日 下午 6:26 
As long as you don't have SAM installed when you are on Vac secure servers, you are fine. Just do it on an insecure server and and uninstall it when you go on secure servers again.
M&M 2014 年 2 月 10 日 下午 6:30 
引用自 Ericrct
As long as you don't have SAM installed when you are on Vac secure servers, you are fine. Just do it on an insecure server and and uninstall it when you go on secure servers again.
I might wait for an admin to answer to see if I can actually do it, but thanks anyway.
Facedown 2014 年 2 月 10 日 下午 6:59 
引用自 lbpfan120
引用自 Ericrct
I might wait for an admin to answer to see if I can actually do it, but thanks anyway.

Admins are not the final word. They do not work for Valve. They are volunteers. If you are that worried about it why not just leave it alone?
M&M 2014 年 2 月 10 日 下午 7:01 
引用自 facedown
引用自 lbpfan120

Admins are not the final word. They do not work for Valve. They are volunteers. If you are that worried about it why not just leave it alone?
Alright, i'll leave it alone for now. I might send Steam Support a message later about the problem.
 KARR™ 2014 年 2 月 11 日 上午 5:15 
引用自 lbpfan120
Alright, i'll leave it alone for now. I might send Steam Support a message later about the problem.

You won't get a message from support either. They won't confirm what will/wont get you banned, you'll just get told "if you cheat you will get banned"

Any third-party tool is used at your own risk.
ReBoot 2014 年 2 月 11 日 上午 5:29 
SAM won't het you banned if you don't join servers while running it. I've used it to lock achievements in the past and didn't get banned.
Facedown 2014 年 2 月 11 日 下午 1:39 
引用自 ReBoot
SAM won't het you banned if you don't join servers while running it. I've used it to lock achievements in the past and didn't get banned.

This is what I have heard also even though I do not know if there is more than one program and I am sure some harmful programs are disguised as a program like this so make sure of the source. Some people have claimed they got banned but the majority have said just like ReBoot says.
Chara the Explorer 2014 年 2 月 11 日 下午 2:00 
Using SAM or any tool for that matter won't get you banned if you're outside of a VAC server.
Despicable Me News Anchor 2014 年 2 月 11 日 下午 2:09 
引用自 lbpfan120
引用自 facedown

Valve does not tell you if a program gets you Vac banned or not, for security reasons.
Chara the Explorer 2014 年 2 月 11 日 下午 2:10 
引用自 Ericrct
引用自 lbpfan120
Valve does not tell you if a program gets you Vac banned or not, for security reasons.
Pretty sure he's talking about asking them to lock the achievements, but meh.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 10 条,共 10 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 2 月 10 日 下午 6:22
回复数: 10