VAC dievas Feb 8 @ 12:39pm
VAC ban for no reason
Greetings, I have a serious question. Today 2014.02.08 I was playing with my friends Counter strike global offensive and I got banned for no reason. Like seriously my score was like 3/13 and I did not use any hack/cheat script or program. So the question is why I got banned?? I will attach demo of a game that I have been playing..
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Getty Feb 8 @ 12:48pm 
anyone else has access to your account?
Silicon Vampire Feb 8 @ 1:02pm 
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/

These discussion boards can not assist with VAC bans, you must contact support to confirm the ban.
Bram Stroker's Fapula Feb 8 @ 1:17pm 
VAC doesn't work that way. It doesn't ban on the spot. It takes days or weeks. It's something you did previously.
ReBoot Feb 9 @ 5:25am 
You don't have to cheat. Mess with core game files and you'll get banned as well.
armedready Feb 9 @ 6:43am 
Mods don't have that info. Have you used something before then.

Originally posted by ReBoot:
You don't have to cheat. Mess with core game files and you'll get banned as well.
What are core game files are they the .dll & .exe files that support mention
spoof Feb 9 @ 6:45am 
yes those core files.
editing config files and stuff like that is not a problem.
ReBoot Feb 9 @ 7:02am 
Yes, DLLs and EXEs. Don't mess with them. And don't install model packs containing them.
I AM SHODAN! Feb 9 @ 7:40am 
THere's no demo you can show anyone to clear this. A VAC ban is an automated ban issued at a varying time after the system detects a known cheat signature (like something hooking a game, or messing with the console or something) and the bans are permanent. THere was an issue a couple of days ago where some players were erroneously banned from CS:GO but this has been corrected and the affected players were unbanned already.
armedready Feb 9 @ 8:21am 
spoot & ReBoot. Thanks I don't install mods or modal packs. I keep the games in there original state
ReBoot Feb 9 @ 9:45am 
Originally posted by armedready:
spoot & ReBoot. Thanks I don't install mods or modal packs. I keep the games in there original state
Like already stated, you don't have to do it. You also get banned when someone else does tghat using your account.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 8 @ 12:39pm