Nami Feb 7 @ 12:27am
About CS GO Yesterday's VAC Ban
Thanks for the unban for both the VAC and the cooldown , but ! i dont know whats wrong with the community servers when i enter them it says , VAC Banned from secure server . Help Valve !
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
spoof Feb 7 @ 12:31am 
restart steam?
Nami Feb 7 @ 12:32am 
lol , didnt think about it let me check
Nami Feb 7 @ 12:33am 
Yes ! its done now thanks <3
spoof Feb 7 @ 12:36am 
I wish I got a ban yesterday i would have loved to have that screeny of my profile :)
feel left out.
Jarl Feb 7 @ 1:36am 
So VAC had a big false posi this round? Shame if thats the case, since it'll be used as an excuse in years to come alongside the 'my frend' story.
Trap Card Feb 7 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by Smeggy:
So VAC had a big false posi this round? Shame if thats the case, since it'll be used as an excuse in years to come alongside the 'my frend' story.

Pretty sure there are threads blaming the false positive from yesterday already using it as an excuse.....
Flowey the Flower...? (Banned) Feb 7 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by New2CSGO:
Originally posted by Smeggy:

Pretty sure there are threads blaming the false positive from yesterday already using it as an excuse.....

Who cares? Doesn't matter how many people they convince in the threads if Valve decides they're lying, does it?
Nami Feb 7 @ 3:13pm 
am , am unbanned so if u think am lying then its ur problem not mine and am unbanned so thanks valve :) .
Flowey the Flower...? (Banned) Feb 7 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Nami:
am , am unbanned so if u think am lying then its ur problem not mine and am unbanned so thanks valve :) .

Lol, the point was popular opinion doesn't matter when Valve puts it's foot down and declares whether the ban was legit or not. I'm glad you got unbanned and I certainly wasn't trying to call you a liar.
☜✠☞ Howitzer | Evil Feb 8 @ 4:48pm 
Yes Valve makes mistakes, that's why I wonder why I got a spell.
A girlfriend of mine has pictures made ​​by our results, and I'm never more than 3 or 4th.

Hope this clears up too!
spoof Feb 8 @ 10:47pm 
Originally posted by Eiszeit:
Yes Valve makes mistakes, that's why I wonder why I got a spell.
A girlfriend of mine has pictures made ​​by our results, and I'm never more than 3 or 4th.

Hope this clears up too!
a spell? you mean a ban?

VAC/developer mistakes that are always corrected.
did yours get corrected?
Speedy Gonzales Feb 9 @ 6:34am 
It may take a while but if you were banned unfairly they will reverse it themselves.
Nami Feb 9 @ 6:47am 
nah its fine , i got unbanned and everything is fine but for the rest that didnt get unbanned hope you have the same as me :D goodluck ^^ ( sorry for my bad english ) XD
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 7 @ 12:27am