randomHa Feb 6 @ 7:38pm
Banned
Why am i banned in csgo 376 days? :) i have not been using any types of hacks =)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Flowey the Flower...? (Banned) Feb 6 @ 7:48pm 
Well, you're not VAC banned, that's for sure. Either you have an Overwatch ban (which is something else entirely) or you're on of the users who got unbanned because of the recent cluster♥♥♥♥.
MaLiK Feb 6 @ 8:36pm 
Why am i banned in csgo 376 days? :) = the evidence was beyond reasonable doubt = the people that watched your demo "overwatch" all said u cheated without any doubts and thats why you got 376 days just be glad that overwatch bans doesnt lead to vac bans.

because its clear that u cheated ;)
Last edited by MaLiK; Feb 6 @ 8:36pm
Gee Feb 6 @ 8:37pm 
Originally posted by MaLeK:
Why am i banned in csgo 376 days? :) = the evidence was beyond reasonable doubt = the people that watched your demo "overwatch" all said u cheated without any doubts and thats why you got 376 days just be glad that overwatch bans doesnt lead to vac bans.

he was more than obvious to get a Overwatch ban.
Flowey the Flower...? (Banned) Feb 6 @ 8:50pm 

Don't you get overwatch bans for more than just cheating, such as griefing or scamming? Do feel free to stop me if I'm on the wrong track, I don't play CS:GO at all.
Last edited by Flowey the Flower...?; Feb 6 @ 9:04pm
BOOMY Feb 6 @ 10:52pm 
Originally posted by The Milkman Conspiracy:

Don't you get overwatch bans for more than just cheating, such as griefing or scamming? Do feel free to stop me if I'm on the wrong track, I don't play CS:GO at all.

Cheating and griefing are the only things that can get you Overwatch banned. Bans for griefing are considerably less, like a week I think.
Bulldogs Feb 10 @ 1:28am 
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/

Do griefers and cheaters get the same penalty when they are convicted?

No. The penalty assigned to a suspect is proportional to their behavior. Suspects who are convicted of griefing are given a moderate cooldown, whereas cheaters are typically removed from the game entirely. As always, the best way to improve player behavior is to report griefers and cheaters whenever you encounter them.

376 days you say, If it is overwatch isnt there some type of record saying why you got banned without specifics, ie you got banned for griefing or cheating?
vin Feb 10 @ 3:06am 
is the vac ban something you get if you are a scammer as well ?
spoof Feb 10 @ 3:07am 
no VAC is anti cheat for some games that are on steam.
Last edited by spoof; Feb 10 @ 3:09am
spoof Feb 10 @ 9:40am 
VAC is an automated system it does not work on user reports or human judgement.

you were server banned.
thats like me kicking you out of my house.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 6 @ 7:38pm