leGends Feb 3 @ 10:36am
VAC Ban is permanent ?
Well my friend got a VAC Ban on CS:GO and i want to know if this kind of ban is permanent or for 1 mont, 1 year, etc. Thank you for read ! :D
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
spoof Feb 3 @ 10:38am 
edit: oops I just ignore the "friend" thing :P
it is always a friend or cousin.

all vac bans are permanent.
Last edited by spoof; Feb 3 @ 10:39am
leGends Feb 3 @ 10:40am 
Thank you ! :D
Kuro- Feb 3 @ 11:04am 
Yes.
(SOGA) SouthernBoy Feb 3 @ 6:08pm 
Yes, VAC bans are permanent for the game and the account of offense.
I am a mute! Feb 3 @ 6:49pm 
Consolation: They are kind enough not to disable your friend's whole steam account, which is even worse than VAC bans :D
Last edited by I am a mute!; Feb 3 @ 6:49pm
Flowey the Flower...? (Banned) Feb 3 @ 7:00pm 
Originally posted by I am a mute!:
Consolation: They are kind enough not to disable your friend's whole steam account, which is even worse than VAC bans :D

Please, they are not doing that out of kindness. I can garuntee you that Valve would have only a fraction of it's current user base if they nuked accounts entirely for cheating once. Whether or not you're a cheater, noone would want to risk hundreds of dollars on such a draconian system.
Last edited by Flowey the Flower...?; Feb 3 @ 7:00pm
[dR] Cpt. Darling Feb 4 @ 2:15am 
Originally posted by The Milkman Conspiracy:
Originally posted by I am a mute!:

Please, they are not doing that out of kindness. I can garuntee you that Valve would have only a fraction of it's current user base if they nuked accounts entirely for cheating once. Whether or not you're a cheater, noone would want to risk hundreds of dollars on such a draconian system.

You could just not risk the 100s of dollars by not using cheats... your logic is so flawed. All bans should be for the entire account, and permanent.

OP, your "friend" is not banned for ever, loads of hackers get unbanned. Valve barely gives a ♥♥♥♥. Why do you think you found it so easy to hack as well as all the other stunted ♥♥♥♥♥ like yourself.

Here is someone who was banned but isn't any more http://steamcommunity.com/id/LolipopGT
Last edited by [dR] Cpt. Darling; Feb 4 @ 2:17am
spoof Feb 4 @ 2:17am 
peoples accounts get hijacked than VAC banned.
whatever you think of that it would not be fair to ban accounts.

edit:
Here is someone who was banned but isn't any more

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LolipopGT

why does he have a VAC ban on the profile?
Last edited by spoof; Feb 4 @ 2:23am
ProX Feb 4 @ 2:21am 
Yes thats nice
[dR] Cpt. Darling Feb 4 @ 2:23am 
So you're saying because valve is unreliable they should just lessen the punishments all round? You're probably right, Valve needs to get a more reliable system.

But sometimes it just takes a little research, like people having profiles on hack sites with the same name as their steam profile.

If they just put a little effort in then they could properly punish these ♥♥♥♥s.

The problem is little kids who can't play the games so they buy hax on their dads card, most will grow out of it, But then you doget those guys who are in their mid twenties who make up for the fact they never got laid by showing off to people they can buy some dodgy software or use a vpn...

Originally posted by spoof:
why does he have a VAC ban on the profile?

He got banned and isn't any more, I used him as an example to prove the bans aren't permanent.
Last edited by [dR] Cpt. Darling; Feb 4 @ 2:24am
spoof Feb 4 @ 2:25am 
what game is he banned in and can he join a VAC secured server in that.
if you can proof that we believe he is unbanned.
[dR] Cpt. Darling Feb 4 @ 2:27am 
You are right its not proof, I just saw he was in TF2 recently and assumed you couln't play that if banned, I could be wrong.
spoof Feb 4 @ 2:28am 
he could be banned in MW2 than you can play tf2 just fine on secure servers.
and if he is banned in tf2 he can play insecure servers.
eboy Feb 4 @ 4:08am 
You can't play on vac secure servers anymore
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 3 @ 10:36am