Garruk Feb 3 @ 11:35am
Help me my steam account has been banned and its the only escape for my OCD
I need to speak with a down to earth steam employee becasue recently i received a VAC athough it is my responsiblity to keep my account safe my brother isnt at an age to understand that using mods is wrong, he uses my account alot and uses a bot on csgo!

I need to be able to play online and lock him out of my account I desperately need to speak with a steam employee to arrange lifting this ban, because I really cant cope without online gaming.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Pewpewmoar Feb 3 @ 11:38am 
Your account is your responsibility. You have allowed another person to use the account and run cheats.

You can contact Steam Support, who can confirm your ban, but they will not be able to lift it if a cheat was indeed used on your account.
Garruk Feb 3 @ 11:40am 
This cannot be I genuinlly wont be able to cope :L there must be someone who can help, I appreciate I'ts easy to say this but seriously when your like me and many others its hard to cope without an obsession like gaming
Suldok Feb 3 @ 11:42am 
I doubt your ban will be lifted.

Disable VAC-secured servers and play online.
Pewpewmoar Feb 3 @ 11:43am 
You have a collection of other games you can play.

You are also able to play the game in which you were VAC banned (I'm assuming CS GO), just not on VAC secured servers.
Garruk Feb 3 @ 11:44am 
Its the branding, my account is forever tainted, and I enjoy gaming with friends :L I know you guys are trying to help and I greatly appreciate that.
Satoru Feb 3 @ 11:47am 
The ban will not be lifted. YOu need to protect both your comptuer and your steam account. YOu can employ local security like a screensaver password, not auto logging into steam, and to always log out of steam when you're not at your comptuer
Pewpewmoar Feb 3 @ 11:47am 
You can purchase another copy of CS:GO on a new account, and freely play it without the 'tained' mark. It's not a particularly expensive game, and is regularly on sales which make it much cheaper.

Make sure you have removed any trace of whatever cheats were used on your computer before you do however.
facedown Feb 3 @ 11:48am 
What a pathetic attempt to get an account unbanned. Please stop now. They do not unban accounts. Even for medical conditions.
VAC's intention is to ban accounts, not intentions, and account security is your responsibility. If the ban is valid (which is almost certainly is) it won't be lifted.
Also, what's OCD
Garruk Feb 3 @ 12:27pm 
Dw Ive already come to terms with this.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 3 @ 11:35am