-ExceL-R-[STI]-☭ Feb 3 @ 10:17am
Banned by VAC in CS:GO For No Reason
Hi, today i was playing CS:GO for couple of hours , after i was playing some rounds i got few weapon mods which i tried to sell at the Steam Market.
When i tried to sell the items and there was written a mesage which CS:GO is currently pereventing me from selling items of this game (CS:GO), i was like "what?",[i was in game], i quitted the game, entered it again and here it is the BAN announcement in BIG Yellow Text.
and here it is a ban without a proper reason.
what should i do now?, i wrote a support ticket to Steam, but it will probably take them about 1 month to answer me, and i ain't gonna open a new account cuz i got alot of good stuff in the current one, and i think noone would like to open a new steam account cuz u will lose all of your games and all of your money you guys spent on it.... so i got only 1 thing to say... VAC is totally unfair anti-cheat sys.

what should i do now?

Thanks.

P.S - Sorry for my bad english guys, i hope you will understand it.
Last edited by -ExceL-R-[STI]-☭; Feb 4 @ 5:41am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
(SOGA) SouthernBoy Feb 3 @ 10:19am 
Vac system detected a cheat/hack used on the game/account and issued a ban.

If you feeel this was in error, you must contact Steam Support, no one in the forums can help you.
Last edited by (SOGA) SouthernBoy; Feb 3 @ 10:20am
Jade Feb 3 @ 10:20am 
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/

Understand that the change of getting a false VAC ban is negligible. You are more likely to win the lottery and be hit by a meteor on the same day.
-ExceL-R-[STI]-☭ Feb 3 @ 10:26am 
that means im screwed 'aight? x/
Jade Feb 3 @ 10:34am 
Originally posted by ✯-A'VAC-ExceL-R-STI-☭:
that means im screwed 'aight? x/
Feel free to contact support if you truly believe you are innocent. But remember that they know the truth. I'm not saying you are doing this but cheaters will often come up with lies and stories in the hopes of getting unbanned. It doesn't work.
facedown Feb 3 @ 5:54pm 
. VAC is totally unfair anti-cheat sys.

Actually it is totally fair and unbiased as it is automated and bans only when a cheat is detected. What is totally unfair is you cheating.
Ineffable Anathema Feb 4 @ 5:09am 
i ain't gonna open a new account cuz i got alot of good stuff in the current one, and i think noone would like to open a new steam account cuz u will lose all of your games and all of your money you guys spent on it.... so i got only 1 thing to say... VAC is totally unfair anti-cheat sys.

what should i do now?

Thanks.

This is incorrect, you do not "lost all of your games and all of your money spent on them" at all. What you DO lose when you're caught cheating is:

>access to VAC-secured servers for that particular game (or in a few cases, a set of games based on the same engine.)

>access to any items you have for that (or those) game(s) except those that were purchased on the market

>the ability to trade, sell, or gift items for that game to other accounts.

You do not "lose all of your games", you do not even lose the ability to play the banned game - only to play it on servers where people are playing fairly. Making a new account doesn't keep you from using the current one as well and switching between them.
-ExceL-R-[STI]-☭ Feb 4 @ 5:36am 
Thanks SHODAN , facedown, if i was cheating i wouldn't post that discussion, if i did cheat i would open a new account and buy CS:GO again, but i didn't , that's why i wanna get unbanned and play it again with "normal/fair players".
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 3 @ 10:17am