FietsJapanner Feb 3 @ 6:52am
My Acc is banned from all TF2 VAC secured servers.
My account got banned for cheats, all of my items are now gone and I cannot play any server. I never cheated and I got reported false. I never cheated or did anything, I think I should get unbanned for this and give all of my items back, I played a long time with my friends, and if you ask them if I hacked, they will say things like: IS there hacks for TF2? No I didn't think so either, I found out there was aimbot and achievement hacks from people, I saw people using them. But I never used it.

-Angry Steam member noobiepoopy78.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
eram Feb 3 @ 6:55am 
Vac does not ban accounts for no reason. Even if you did not use the cheat you are still responsible for your account.

You can still play on insecure servers.
FietsJapanner Feb 3 @ 6:56am 
I ♥♥♥♥ing paid for the game, now I lost my money, I want my money back ♥♥♥♥ing steam.
eram Feb 3 @ 6:57am 
You did not lose any money. Purchased items are never removed.
FietsJapanner Feb 3 @ 6:59am 
*0 items are found it your backpack*
eram Feb 3 @ 6:59am 
You did not purchase any items. Trading does not count either as a purchase.
FietsJapanner Feb 3 @ 7:00am 
I purchased 2 keys, and got items from the boxes, now they are all gone.
eram Feb 3 @ 7:03am 
If you can prove that then contact steam support. We can not assist with that here.

You should have some sort of proof of purchase of the keys. Only store purchased keys will count.
FietsJapanner Feb 3 @ 7:04am 
And if I make a new steam account, I will lose all of my paid games.
eram Feb 3 @ 7:05am 
Accounts are not linked in anyway and you can not transfer any games over, it would be a new account.

You dont sound too concerned about the cheats used on your account now why is that? Did you work out what happened so it does not happen on your new account? I would fix the cheats used on your account before making a new account.
Pewpewmoar Feb 3 @ 7:08am 
Did you happen to leave your achievement unlocker running when you entered VAC secured servers?

When you're VAC banned, you don't lose access to any of your games, all you lose is the ability to join VAC secured servers on the game(s) you are VAC banned on.
Satoru Feb 3 @ 7:17am 
Originally posted by noobiepoopy78:
I purchased 2 keys, and got items from the boxes, now they are all gone.

You didn't buy the items, you bought the keys. Thus said items are removed when you were cautght cheating.
FietsJapanner Feb 3 @ 7:18am 
Here's a tip. When you say "I never cheated" don't make it pataently obvious you ddi in MULTPLE games over a long period of time
It's called achievement hunting, more people have all achievements, now I get the fault of it? -_-
eram Feb 3 @ 7:19am 
How did you unlock 400 achievements in 1 second?

Bram Stroker's Fapula Feb 3 @ 7:21am 
You hacked your achievements, most likely while on a VAC server. While VAC doesn't give a crap if you do it when not on a protected server, it will ban you otherwise when you are on a protected one.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 3 @ 6:52am