This topic has been locked
VAC banned for no reason ;(
I got vac banned i was just trying to play some TF2 and when i wanted to join the server i was VAC banned i didnt use any cheats :( Please Valve unban me.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
gwait Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:25am 
How did you unlock so many achievements at the same time on 'Team Fortress 2' and 'A.V.A - Alliance of Valiant Arms'?
Last edited by gwait; Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:27am
Let me say you something:same thing happend to my Origin acc and i got banned from NFSW because my anti-virus do something and reset to same minute!!!
gwait Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:27am 
Can you answer my question?
I unlocked them all and my anti-virus reseted it and its now on same minute!!!
I was playing TF2 and AVA for long time
Theblaze Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:34am 
An Antivirus will never trigger a VAC ban or "reset" the Time of your Achievements.
It did and i just want to play the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game!
Theblaze Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:41am 
Originally posted by GoE ProDog :3:
It did and i just want to play the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game!

No it doesn't, the only thing that may happen is that your Antivirus report a false-positive and delete Files from the Game.

Steam or the Game itself will tell you that Files are corrupted or missing and needs to be redownloaded before you can play the Game.
«pigrond» Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:42am 
you used sam and now are banned your av has nothing to do with it. the excuse is false you are permanently banned.. means forever never ending without end. next time dont edit stats on vac games.
Cathulhu Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:47am 
Cute, blaming an antivirus for for something it can't do.
Roday Jul 7, 2015 @ 6:15am 
Originally posted by GoE ProDog :3:
I was playing TF2 and AVA for long time

how about "CrimeCraft GangWars"

1,3 hours on record(46 of 46 Achievements Earned)

that's impossible
VAC doesnt ban for no reason
Samopal Jul 7, 2015 @ 8:37am 
Hey man, dont worry about it you have only 1 game on your Steam account other are F2P.

Just create new Steam profile again downloand TF2 and other F2P games you like and never cheat again cause it will always end with VAC ban.

Good luck.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 7, 2015 @ 5:20am