VAC Trade Ban (I think)
I have been recently trade banned and would like to apologize for what I have done how do I send my message out to have it noticed by the steam development team I really do want to apoligize
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Rocky Jul 1, 2015 @ 8:11pm 
Yes, you are trade banned. But!
1. VAC is valve anticheat. It applies only to games.
2. As VAC ban, trade ban can't be "turned off". Only if your account was hijacked.
3. Steam development team doesn't cares. I think you've got a stolen item so they banned you.
Or, you was a scammer.
Biggie Cheese Jul 1, 2015 @ 8:20pm 
Ive never scammed so I mustve gottena stolen item
Biggie Cheese Jul 1, 2015 @ 8:20pm 
How do I approach them on this?
Rocky Jul 1, 2015 @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by SpiralSamurai:
Use steam support.
But i think they willnt turn off the ban.
Biggie Cheese Jul 1, 2015 @ 8:59pm 
Originally posted by Deimos:
Use steam support.
But i think they willnt turn off the ban.
I actually signed up yesterday and I haven't got my comfirmation, do you have experiance with steam support and if you do what do you think I should do?
I actually signed up yesterday and I haven't got my comfirmation, do you have experiance with steam support and if you do what do you think I should do?

Wait. A lot.
Mostly because A) they'll have to check if the ban is justified and B) Steam Support is usually overwhelmed by tickets, especially during and after event sales.

And, to not get your hopes up, if they banned you in the first place they've witnessed more than just a mistake.
J4MESOX4D Jul 2, 2015 @ 2:27am 
Trade bans are only issued upon an investigation by Valve and their initial decision is final. You have to wait for the ban to expire unless it's permanent; where it will not be removed, ever. Bans can be issued for scamming, attempted scamming, laundering stolen items or bank card fraud.

What does your ban notification say in respect to the time limit?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 1, 2015 @ 7:12pm