NetrixGamer™ Jul 11 @ 1:58am
VAC banned :( Why?
Ididnt cheat but i have been banned from Rust i stah bug or what? Or i have some program witch VAC tought is cheat? Answer me pls i want my game back.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Angry_Scotsman Jul 11 @ 2:05am 
VAC will only ban you if their system detected cheats present on your computer, or if you have made alterations to game files. Unless it was a false positive (which is very unlikely), you will just have to accept the perma-ban and remember not to cheat in the future.

Should you believe the system is at fault, send Steam Support a ticket and they will look into it. If they find it to be a false positive, you will be un-banned. If it is confirmed as an accurate ban, you will be informed it is not an error, but will not be told exactly what cheat/alteration alerted VAC.
VAC bans are also legit if you let anyone else borrow your account or shared your library via Steam Family Sharing with anyone who have could cheated with it.
This includes hijacking - account security is on the owner.

If you did, don't bother asking Support because the ban won't be lifted.
Last edited by «Gғм» Kid Of The Century; Jul 11 @ 2:15am
NetrixGamer™ Jul 11 @ 2:37am 
and how to send tham a ticket?
Sirkam Jul 11 @ 6:07am 
VAC only bans you when it detects known cheats signatures installed (or bad unistalled) in your computer. Even you can get a VAC ban for using Steam Archievement Manager or FOV programs.
Send a ticket to Steam Support, but if the ban is legit, they will not tell you what triggered the ban.
ステルベン Jul 11 @ 6:18am 
Originally posted by ŚiŁentGhØst™:
Can some1 do somthing about those hackers on Call of Duty Ghost ? It's not funny anymore , why so much Hackers . Pls clean that mess up , just wanna play fair on the game , fkg hackers . TY
A Hacker complaining about hackers, lol (now you know how it feels to be on the receiving end, haha). Go to the Activision forums it is their game!
Last edited by ステルベン; Jul 11 @ 6:20am
Angry_Scotsman Jul 11 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by ŚiŁentGhØst™:
Can some1 do somthing about those hackers on Call of Duty Ghost ? It's not funny anymore , why so much Hackers . Pls clean that mess up , just wanna play fair on the game , fkg hackers . TY

2 VAC Bans on record... That's gold. As Hideo said, it's not fun to be on the receiving end is it Silent? Either way, this is not the place to make those sorts of requests.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 11 @ 1:58am