Este tópico foi fechado
WTF is wrong with VAC?
Okay, so for one I got vac'd on my main account here last week. It was my first time back to the game since 3 months ago, and I had played an ESEA pug. Since a year and a half ago I was over watched I got a global cooldown and not a vac ban. So because of the sv_kick_players_with_cooldown 1 command that was enabled automatically on people's server cfg's i have not been able to join a vac secure server or any server for that matter except for ESEA. I have only played esea since on this account. And therefore was unable to even join a vac secure server for the last year and half, which makes this ban astonishing. So w.e I made a support ticket a few days ago waiting on a reply, but knowing VALVE they will do nothing cause they are morons.

I use my brothers account since he does not play anymore in the meantime to play on his ESEA/steam account. Played only in ESEA, log on today to join a ESEA server and 3-4 minutes into the ESEA server I get banned from VAC. I am not even in a vac secure server, I cannot be cheating on VAC. Even if I was using ESEA cheats, it would not ban me from vac cause i am not connected to there anti-cheat. But, I am not using any cheats what so ever. So there goes two accounts in a week...

I ask is there anything wierd going on with VALVE's vac system lately, because i am starting to think I might have to worry about reformatting my computer something within my HDD must be triggering this. But, I am not even connected to Vac secure servers so I don't get how I can even be getting Vac'd...

Any help would be great, any sort of information would be great.

People who will just say you cheated accept it, need to understand even if I cheated like you want to believe its not possible for me to be connected to a vac server....
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 16 comentários
thelegendhasfallen 10 jul. 2014 às 20:00 
Ussualy Vac does delay bans, but this has not been the case here. In 2 occasions, so something is really fishy here I am lost for WORDS...
Caps 10 jul. 2014 às 20:03 
Originalmente postado por SAV:
Ussualy Vac does delay bans, but this has not been the case here. In 2 occasions, so something is really fishy here I am lost for WORDS...

I'd check your computer files and see if there is anything fishy there
thelegendhasfallen 10 jul. 2014 às 20:06 
Originalmente postado por Caps:

Well, the only thing that would worry me would be some files for Diablo 3. Since I bot in it, but deleted those months ago. But, I still don't get the vac ban since nothing is being done on vac secure servers. Its like they are triggering anything connected on my computer. And they instant vac ban the account whether it connected to a server or not. Just bought a test account, opened it and joined a lan game on my side. If I am banned on this account in the next few days I know vac is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up huge here.
Caps 10 jul. 2014 às 20:08 

Well, the only thing that would worry me would be some files for Diablo 3. Since I bot in it, but deleted those months ago. But, I still don't get the vac ban since nothing is being done on vac secure servers. Its like they are triggering anything connected on my computer. And they instant vac ban the account whether it connected to a server or not. Just bought a test account, opened it and joined a lan game on my side. If I am banned on this account in the next few days I know vac is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up huge here.

Did you modify or download anything for VAC secured games?
thelegendhasfallen 10 jul. 2014 às 20:18 

No... I have not even played this for 3 months since last week. I played 1 esea pug, and then came back on 2 days ago and boom kept kicking me. assumed it was that glitch from vac where it says something on your computer is blocking vac. So i did not think much of it, until i went to my settings tab and say the vac ban. Was like WTF, making a support ticket. In the mean time will use my bro's account and play on some ESEA. Guy has not used his accounnt in maybe 4-5months. Not, even logged into it. I play 2 days now like 4 pugs I think maybe only 3. And log on today, join a esea pug get kicked witihng 2-3 rounds and check my settings same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing...

I am stunned.... Never even played in a vac secure server, so whether you believe I cheated or not is irrelevant because there was nothing vac related that could of been triggered.
Caps 10 jul. 2014 às 20:21 

No... I have not even played this for 3 months since last week. I played 1 esea pug, and then came back on 2 days ago and boom kept kicking me. assumed it was that glitch from vac where it says something on your computer is blocking vac. So i did not think much of it, until i went to my settings tab and say the vac ban. Was like WTF, making a support ticket. In the mean time will use my bro's account and play on some ESEA. Guy has not used his accounnt in maybe 4-5months. Not, even logged into it. I play 2 days now like 4 pugs I think maybe only 3. And log on today, join a esea pug get kicked witihng 2-3 rounds and check my settings same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing...

I am stunned.... Never even played in a vac secure server, so whether you believe I cheated or not is irrelevant because there was nothing vac related that could of been triggered.

Well it detected something on your computer. Not sure what it is but I would look around on your computer just incase
thelegendhasfallen 10 jul. 2014 às 20:27 

Well it detected something on your computer. Not sure what it is but I would look around on your computer just incase

Yes, but if it did why am I getting vac banned when I have not even connected to a vac secure server? So even if its detecting something on my computer, which isnt modifying game files or anything, it still makes no sense because im not connected to vac secure servers. So that's what boggles my mind. Yes, maybe there is something hidden in my registry or something from way back in the day. And i can't find it. But, why vac ban me without me even being connected to there system?
Caps 10 jul. 2014 às 20:38 
Originalmente postado por saV:

Yes, but if it did why am I getting vac banned when I have not even connected to a vac secure server? So even if its detecting something on my computer, which isnt modifying game files or anything, it still makes no sense because im not connected to vac secure servers. So that's what boggles my mind. Yes, maybe there is something hidden in my registry or something from way back in the day. And i can't find it. But, why vac ban me without me even being connected to there system?

If you think that this is a false ban contact Steam Support, other than that I can't really explain what is going on
Última alteração por Caps; 10 jul. 2014 às 20:40
thelegendhasfallen 10 jul. 2014 às 20:40 

If you think that this is a false ban contact Steam Support other than that I can't really explain what is going on

I just want to know, did they add in some implementation of vac banning people even if they don't play on vac. I have made a support ticket, I am also going to reformat just in case, but doubt they will do anything because of the fact they never help anyone EVER.
Caps 10 jul. 2014 às 20:48 

If you think that this is a false ban contact Steam Support other than that I can't really explain what is going on

I just want to know, did they add in some implementation of vac banning people even if they don't play on vac. I have made a support ticket, I am also going to reformat just in case, but doubt they will do anything because of the fact they never help anyone EVER.

VAC only bans you if you are cheating or have modified the game in a way
thelegendhasfallen 10 jul. 2014 às 20:55 

Apparently not... also
That's not what I am asking, does it ban whether you are on a vac secure server or not anymore.
Caps 10 jul. 2014 às 20:58 

Apparently not... also
That's not what I am asking, does it ban whether you are on a vac secure server or not anymore.

No, it does not
spoof 11 jul. 2014 às 6:03 
ofcourse you can get VACed on any server , it does delayed bans it does not take into account what you are doing at the moment.

and if it was 2 accounts the ban switch just got flipped around that time.
no need to read too much in to it.
Duff 11 jul. 2014 às 6:55 
You or your brother cheated. That is really all there is to it.
DNs 11 jul. 2014 às 14:56 
" Played only in ESEA, log on today to join a ESEA server and 3-4 minutes into the ESEA server I get banned from VAC. I am not even in a vac secure server, I cannot be cheating on VAC. Even if I was using ESEA cheats, it would not ban me from vac cause i am not connected to there anti-cheat "

says all

Actually it works really fine stop cheating and you wont get any further VAC bans.
Última alteração por DNs; 11 jul. 2014 às 14:57
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 16 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 10 jul. 2014 às 19:54
Comentários: 16