[LPD] Telepootis Forever Jul 10 @ 12:37pm
I have been VAC banned for no reason?
I was playing tf2 last night and I got the chocolate bar that gives you 50+ health for 30 seconds. And the next day I find myself VAC BANNED.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Pyroman Jul 10 @ 12:41pm 
You can't be banned for nothing. You have used cheat or someone has done it with your account. Check out pinned thread for more information.
Getty Jul 10 @ 12:42pm 
so in your opinion the vac ban is related to the chocolate bar?
Caps Jul 10 @ 12:47pm 
VAC detected a cheat on your system. That is why you have been VAC banned

Keep in mind that all VAC bans are permanent unless you can prove that it was a false ban
Last edited by Caps; Jul 10 @ 12:48pm
[LPD] Telepootis Forever Jul 10 @ 12:47pm 
Well I never used cheats... So I think somebody might have left a cheat on the pc after I bought it.
Caps Jul 10 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by LPD Telepootis Forever:
Well I never used cheats... So I think somebody might have left a cheat on the pc after I bought it.

If you think that is the case search around in your computer files and see if there is anything related to your problem
Last edited by Caps; Jul 10 @ 12:50pm
Getty Jul 10 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by LPD Telepootis Forever:
it's your job to clean your pc, not steams
Sirkam Jul 10 @ 12:51pm 
VAC only bans you when it detects known signatures installed in your PC, flagging you as a cheater and applying the ban some time later (it's a delayed system). Or you had used SAM to unclock archievements.

But yes, maybe the chocolate has something to do with the ban xdddd
[LPD] Telepootis Forever Jul 10 @ 12:54pm 
I'll check out to see if I can find any cheats on my system
Last edited by [LPD] Telepootis Forever; Jul 10 @ 12:55pm
DonVino Jul 10 @ 12:56pm 
Cleary the chocolate bar
[LPD] Telepootis Forever Jul 10 @ 12:56pm 
Cleary?
Getty Jul 10 @ 12:56pm 
you should do a complete format. the pc might just as well have some keyloggers that you'll never find.
Last edited by Getty; Jul 10 @ 12:58pm
[LPD] Telepootis Forever Jul 10 @ 12:58pm 
I have alot of stuff I can't find on here but I've made over the past few months I had the pc and I don't want to risk having all of that stuff deleted.
Edit: Things in hidden folders and such, and I have set it so I can see hidden folders like AppData but it doesn't appear.
Last edited by [LPD] Telepootis Forever; Jul 10 @ 12:59pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 10 @ 12:37pm