YourMums$layer Jul 29 @ 5:55am
Vac banned because of my little brother
Hello, i was away on holiday with some friends and in this time i let my little brother(he is 13) play my games on my steam account and gave him access to my computer. When i got home last night i tried to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and i couldnt connect to the servers because of the VAC ban he gave me. For Black Ops 2 he downloaded and used an XP hack for my game, i know this because he forgot to delete the download history. For Black Ops 1 he downloaded so many things. The hacks he downloaded for Black Ops 1 were 3 Aimbots and another XP hack. Now my computer has a ton of viruses and and malware and it also gets a couple of blue screens. I have also posted a problem concerning Call Of Duty Ghosts because i cannot find any games but he did not hack that because i couldnt see any downloads to do with ghosts hacks and i only installed it today. But i am currently very annoyed with him and i was wondering if there would be any way to lift at least one of the games. I know and understand that it was my fault that i gave him access to my computer and my steam account and i also understand that it is very unfair to the other players. Would there be a chance that valve would consider lifting one game?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
[_↓] piruk Jul 29 @ 5:56am 
no.
YourMums$layer Jul 29 @ 5:59am 
And it does not say i am banned on bo1, it says on my account "VAC status black ops 2 singleplayer, multiplayer and zombies ban for cheating infraction" it does not mention black ops 1
Suldok Jul 29 @ 6:01am 
Nope. You are responsible for your account and doesn't matter who did it, it won't be removed in your situation.

Clean your PC thoroughly and then continue playing other games, or purchase the game you've been VAC banned in again on another account.
Last edited by Suldok; Jul 29 @ 6:02am
YourMums$layer Jul 29 @ 6:03am 
ok well thanks for the reply
Originally posted by Suldok:
Nope. You are responsible for your account and doesn't matter who did it, it won't be removed in your situation.

Clean your PC thoroughly and then continue playing other games, or purchase the game you've been VAC banned in again on another account.
Sirkam Jul 29 @ 6:10am 
Format your PC, is the safest way to get rid of the cheats installed. Unfortunately, the ban will not be lifted because cheats were detected using your account. Security is up to you.
shunwick Jul 29 @ 6:38am 
And just remember that using extreme violence on little brothers is general frowned upon - no matter what the provocation.
WoodyKR Jul 29 @ 2:21pm 
VAC bans accounts not people, and since your brother cheated on your account, your account is banned forever, make a new one and rebuy the games you're banned off of if you want to continue playing them, and yea, probably a good idea to reformat
BOOMY Jul 29 @ 3:02pm 
And this why I let no one use my pc or account.
Your account is YOUR responsibility
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 29 @ 5:55am