Damian Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:57am
Vac ban.
Hello, and so today when I returned I saw that I have a ban, sincerely want to say it ♥♥♥♥ed my brother came to my steam account and downloaded it have any cfg gives the exact name cfgcream.aim joined me in August when it started up the computer, and of the borderland in Advance thanks for all, and greet
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Dark Ace Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:59am 
Never tell your brother your account information
bonfriggle's profile Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:59am 
VAC bans will not be removed under any circumstances. Log off your account whenever you are not using it, and do not share account details with anybody.
ReBoot Jul 29, 2014 @ 5:08am 
Read and understand the pinned thread.
K.A.R.R. Jul 29, 2014 @ 5:28am 
What you've linked there (minus the suffix) is a known burst fire and no-recoil script.

So regardless of who installed it.... your account has been cheating and the ban would seem to be legit.
Satoru Jul 29, 2014 @ 8:56am 
You are responsible for your account security. Legitimate VAC bans will not be reversed.

You should consider higher levels of physical security on your system like a screensaver password, and not allowing Steam to auto-login as well.
Last edited by Satoru; Jul 29, 2014 @ 8:57am
ReBoot Jul 29, 2014 @ 9:37am 
Screensaver password is a bad joke. The proper Windows logon password is proper security.
Satoru Jul 29, 2014 @ 9:54am 
Originally posted by ReBoot:
Screensaver password is a bad joke. The proper Windows logon password is proper security.

? I'm almost positive since Vista the screensaver password defaults to your Windows password to log in.

If someone is running XP.... well screensaver passwords are the least of their worries :P
Last edited by Satoru; Jul 29, 2014 @ 9:54am
ReBoot Jul 29, 2014 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by Satoru:

? I'm almost positive since Vista the screensaver password defaults to your Windows password to log in.

If someone is running XP.... well screensaver passwords are the least of their worries :P
Screensaver password is a whole different mechanism. And the real security doesn't need a screensaver.
Professor_Epic Jul 29, 2014 @ 9:39pm 
Looks like you been cheating in CS GO wall you learn your leason play far next time.
Last edited by Professor_Epic; Jul 29, 2014 @ 9:40pm
Satsujinki Jul 30, 2014 @ 12:10am 
you need to be responsibility for your account.
Astori Heichalot Jul 30, 2014 @ 1:55am 
screensavver password is good if you like to turn on PC and then go afk around the house for whatever reasons

Originally posted by Satoru:

Screensaver password is a whole different mechanism. And the real security doesn't need a screensaver.
well, what if
the little brother waited until OP logged in windows and steam securely,
and then offered OP a poisoned (lacsative) food,
thus OP will go toilet afk real often, leaving his PC open to hijack

with screensaver passsword, it woud be safe

(damn, I read too much comic until I came up with such situation in mind lulz)
ReBoot Jul 30, 2014 @ 3:14am 
Forget the screensaver. Just set the PC to lock after so and so minutes of inactivity and to require a password to unlock.
Qua{R}eZma Jul 30, 2014 @ 6:40am 
sorry ... you are responsible for ur account
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:57am