全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > VAC Discussion > トピックの詳細
Can I get Vac banned?
Hello I was playing modern warfare 2 and was in a Team death match. Then a nuke was going for around 4 mins. I was wondering why just thought of it as a glitch. any way after the game ended I was lvl 70 all guns. I was then kicked from the game. I am worried about the fact that I could get VAC ban from this. I have been recently VAC ban in the pass and I do NOT want to see another strike on my account again for something that I did not do. So the bottom line is can i get banned from this?
最近の変更はCapden Abdullが行いました; 2014年7月30日 17時22分
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
You will not get banned for other players cheats, only for cheats you use yourself.
Random Reference #49 の投稿を引用:
You will not get banned for other players cheats, only for cheats you use yourself.
Thank you So much took a load off my back just now :)
󠀡 2014年7月30日 21時58分 
This happened to me a long time ago, I got into a hacked lobby where I got max rank and prestige, I think, at least max rank and then I got kicked saying VAC banned xD

I even got a screenshot of it, I knew it was fake because mw2 does not support VAC!

Btw you can be deranked to level 1 by hackers on this game. So be aware!
最近の変更は󠀡が行いました; 2014年7月30日 22時00分
の投稿を引用:
I even got a screenshot of it, I knew it was fake because mw2 does not support VAC!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is in fact VAC-enabled.
Check this .
^6NickPain の投稿を引用:
Hello I was playing modern warfare 2 and was in a Team death match. Then a nuke was going for around 4 mins. I was wondering why just thought of it as a glitch. any way after the game ended I was lvl 70 all guns. I was then kicked from the game. I am worried about the fact that I could get VAC ban from this. I have been recently VAC ban in the pass and I do NOT want to see another strike on my account again for something that I did not do. So the bottom line is can i get banned from this?

Sounds like you joined in hacked lobby and players were using their cheats and it may affect your game's file. But you may be safe from cheater and it will not affect you if your game was injected by cheater. If you would cheat, then you get VAC ban.
If you host a hacked lobby, you will be awarded with a silver VAC ban, but not joining a hacked lobby.
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > VAC Discussion > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年7月30日 17時20分
投稿数: 7