This topic has been locked
Nightmare Jul 21, 2017 @ 3:33am
Unfair Ban CSGO
I wan't my money or a unban because i was on a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cooldown and didn't play for 3 days i log on and i get live banned LOL. i wasn't even cheating i was in ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ custom lobby with my friend 1v1ing so this ban is unfair and i want it to be removed
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Dark Luminary Jul 21, 2017 @ 3:34am 
Private lobbys are still vac protected
Originally posted by Nightmare:
I wan't my money or a unban because i was on a ♥♥♥♥ing cooldown and didn't play for 3 days i log on and i get live banned LOL. i wasn't even cheating i was in ♥♥♥♥ing custom lobby with my friend 1v1ing so this ban is unfair and i want it to be removed
No refund, no unban, just a permanent VAC ban
Jim Thirwell Jul 21, 2017 @ 4:06am 
Your last thread you were saying you were going to do a charge back ??

Anyway this is a user forum . No steam staff here so your rant means nothing and will achieve nothing
Nightmare Jul 21, 2017 @ 4:10am 
i didn't have any hacks i only did have a script for bhopping if they found it ? they needed to go in my pc so they are extualy exposed and if they don't unban my im going to get some things done with Declaration
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 21, 2017 @ 6:04am
Nightmare Jul 21, 2017 @ 4:11am 
And i don't have csgo for ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ months
XBL Laberbacke Jul 21, 2017 @ 4:18am 
i didn't have any hacks i only did have a script for bhopping if they found it ? they needed to go in my pc so they are extualy exposed and if they don't unban my im going to get some things done with police
Try looking at the Steam Subscriber Agreement you accepted.
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement
i didn't have any hacks i only did have a script for bhopping if they found it ? they needed to go in my pc so they are extualy exposed and if they don't unban my im going to get some things done with police
Please stop back and let us know what the police do:lol:
As was said better READ the SSA
RespectGiovanni Jul 21, 2017 @ 4:21am 
You admitted to hacking so the VAC was correct. It is permanent and your items will be locked and your games nonrefundable. Happy VACation
Keep spamming and you'll be forum banned.
Last edited by RespectGiovanni; Jul 21, 2017 @ 4:24am
Jim Thirwell Jul 21, 2017 @ 5:19am 

The police will laugh at you then tell you to stop wasting their time.

Vac found something that it classes as a cheat . End of story .

Remove anything that you have that could be classed as a cheat and start again with a new account .
Nightmare Jul 21, 2017 @ 6:01am 
Jim ididn't meant
police but i suck at english
Nightmare Jul 21, 2017 @ 6:03am 
Originally posted by RespectGiovanni:
You admitted to hacking so the VAC was correct. It is permanent and your items will be locked and your games nonrefundable. Happy VACation
Keep spamming and you'll be forum banned.
LMFAO i didn't admit lol i said i had a bhop script but no cheats bhop script isn't vacced LOL then 20000000000 other people needed to be banned LOL and its unfair already chargebacked them kid idc if they lock my acc :)
Cathulhu Jul 21, 2017 @ 6:05am 
Depends on how that "script" works. If it's a script running completely in-game using console commands, that's fine.
If it uses an external program to run, it's not fine and can and will get you banned.
Jim Thirwell Jul 21, 2017 @ 6:06am 
So far you have
said you were doing a charge back
threatened legal action
Admitted to having bhop scripts ..

Clean out the pc. Start a new account and play legit . No scripts / No trainers / No helpers just play the game as it is
BossGalaga Jul 21, 2017 @ 6:07am 
LMFAO i didn't admit lol i said i had a bhop script but no cheats bhop script isn't vacced LOL then 20000000000 other people needed to be banned LOL and its unfair already chargebacked them kid idc if they lock my acc :)

A "bhop script" is a cheat. Whether or not you think it's detected doesn't mean anything. If you have a complaint, you should take it up with the person who made the script. It's a cheat. You got a ban for cheating. I don't see the problem here.

Make sure you when you call your police you tell them you want to speak to their head detective because you got banned for cheating in a computer game which you were cheating in.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 21, 2017 @ 3:33am