Editat ultima dată de Izayo; 11 oct. 2015 la 6:24
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 5,439 comentarii
That's the last statement from Valve regarding Steam for Windows Phone:
Postat inițial de valve:

Izayo 10 nov. 2012 la 12:32 
I dont see anything in the quote
That was the point haha.
Valve hasn't even made a statement about Steam coming or not to WP.
Editat ultima dată de Dr. House; 10 nov. 2012 la 13:55
ReBoot 10 nov. 2012 la 23:47 
I wouldn't bet on that. Gabe seems to be on a personal anti-Windows crusade (including false statements about the Windows 8 platform) so I really wouldn't bet on that.
Izayo 11 nov. 2012 la 9:01 
So he's basicly leaving the windows phone user's in the cold
Microsoft left their own Windows phone users in the cold with WP8.
Izayo 11 nov. 2012 la 11:34 
Why so?
Come on Valve, don't leave us Windows Phone users in the dark!
Postat inițial de Wendschlag:
Microsoft left their own Windows phone users in the cold with WP8.

Not entirely, we won't be getting all the juicy features backported from WP8 but there's still a steady trickle of first party games arriving weekly for WP7. So I'd like to add my name to the list for WP7/8 support.
Izayo 12 nov. 2012 la 0:55 
I think Windows phones needs to be accessible as android. Android app's ar also on different versions it dont matter for some game's u can download a game that supports android 2.0 and still play it on a 4.0 android version i think WP needs to do the same so its more friendly towards app's in my opinion tho
Postat inițial de Sir Fawkes:
I think Windows phones needs to be accessible as android. Android app's ar also on different versions it dont matter for some game's u can download a game that supports android 2.0 and still play it on a 4.0 android version i think WP needs to do the same so its more friendly towards app's in my opinion tho

You can do that for Windows Phone too, WP7 apps+games will run on WP8. Some of them do have a few bugs develop in the transition unsurprisingly but that's what patches are for.
Postat inițial de Sir Fawkes:

Windows Phone is backwards compatible, but no OS is forwards compatible. For instance you cannot play a game designed for Windows Phone 8 on Windows Phone 7, but any WP7 game will work on WP8.
I would like to see a Steam app for Windows Phone as well.
I also have a winphone7 and there is an app that allows everything including chat. But its not official so I did not use it.

Windows is Valves biggest market. Even if they hate win8 it is still their biggest market and still the most open one.

If MS goes so rogue and becomes a closed platform like apple then I will be going linux and so will everybody else. At the moment we still have a professional and well supported open platform. Even if Valves marketting team does not like a few things. Steam still works on it.
Editat ultima dată de Baron Solamnic [KG] ⳩; 19 nov. 2012 la 3:40
I've also just got the 8x, are these third party apps any good/trustworthy? I would prefer a valve app though.
Editat ultima dată de Rahlon; 1 dec. 2012 la 3:22
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 5,439 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Mobile > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 9 nov. 2012 la 7:07
Postări: 5,439