Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Mobile > Подробности темы
Steam For Blackberry maybe?
I dont know if they are working on these stuff or not but steam for blackberry would be cool.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 45
Waste of time and money if you ask me. RIM is as dead as Symbian[en.wikipedia.org].
Отредактировано Nacimota; 2 сен. 2012 в 4:29
I would love the Steam App on my Playbook. Please, Valve?
It's not worth it. So many more people use iOS and Android devices than BlackBerry devices.
A lot of people use BlackBerry, including a lot of gamers, I included.
I would love the app for my Torch and PlayBook.
Or...Instead of waiting for a BlackBerry app you could buy a proper phone? S3, IPhone or One X maybe?....Problem solved
well, I've got a blackberry and an iPhone, to be honest, the mobile app does nothing of interest. if there were dedicated mobile games - that would be good!
bear in mind so many teenagers and early 20 somethings have blackberries over iPhones due to the contract price (uk)
Comeon, i need app steam in my BlackBerry, please...
make it app for BlackBerry please
if they put steam app for Blackberry it will be easyer to take it with us then taking our laptop every where we go
It just would we really cool if there was one for blackberry
Отредактировано Orphic Vermount; 7 сен. 2012 в 22:58
i did not even know blackberry was still in business
I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to put it on there. Steam needs to reach as far as it can.

@ImmortalGucci: Research in Motion (RIM) is what the business is called.

@Meptrep: I think you leave it up to Valve to properly record statistics of what mobile operating system is most used.
I have a BlackBerry and would love to be able to talk to friends on the go. :)
Автор сообщения: Bored
if they put steam app for Blackberry it will be easyer to take it with us then taking our laptop every where we go

Why would you need steam on a blackberry if BBM is apparently so good?

I cant ask one person at my work 'what is good about a blackberry' without them saying 'BBM' I have to interupt and say 'No that keeps breaking, Screen is tiny, likewise are the buttons'

Blackberrys are a waste of money. HTC Desire HD for the win.
Автор сообщения: LL GPSGN iMuffin (Brony)
Blackberrys are a waste of money. HTC Desire HD for the win.

That gets my vote, my Desire HD (rooted with VA Rom and my own tweaks) is hard to beat i think.
Отредактировано ¤☣wing☢zeяo☣¤™; 8 сен. 2012 в 17:30
< >
Сообщения 115 из 45
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam Mobile > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 2 сен. 2012 в 3:27