Draizerr 2012년 8월 31일 오후 7시 37분
WP version?
I think that should be release a version of Steam on Windows Phone. Especially because WP 8 is just around the corner. But first would be good who attempt in WP 7.5
GL!
190개 중 1-15 표시중
< >
Katana 2012년 9월 3일 오후 3시 40분 
While I agree, honestly I think a Blackberry version is more likely, simply by the increments of popularity. Supposedly, developing for Wingows Phone doesn't actually take quite as much development time, but it makes sense for Valve to stay where the money is.
Nacimota 2012년 9월 3일 오후 6시 02분 
Black Mesa DevKatana님이 먼저 게시:
While I agree, honestly I think a Blackberry version is more likely, simply by the increments of popularity. Supposedly, developing for Wingows Phone doesn't actually take quite as much development time, but it makes sense for Valve to stay where the money is.
On the other hand, RIM is declining in use while WP is growing.
Nacimota님이 마지막으로 수정; 2012년 9월 3일 오후 6시 03분
Meptrep 2012년 9월 4일 오후 12시 50분 
More people use Android and iOS devices than BlackBerry or WindowsPhone devices. You can use a web browser on those anyways. For now the mobile app is nothing special.
Mr.Grassafuckingsaurus 2012년 9월 4일 오후 4시 20분 
The moblie app is nothing special??? You can chat with your friends on the go thats cool and opening a web browser is really stupid, im hoping to switch from a WP to an Android so ahahahaha
Draizerr 2012년 9월 4일 오후 6시 28분 
i agree with AWPle Juice... :c
Lewk 2012년 9월 4일 오후 7시 47분 
The Steam website doesn't even work on WP7. So yes, an app would be fantastic.
Meptrep 2012년 9월 4일 오후 8시 26분 
Lewk님이 먼저 게시:
The Steam website doesn't even work on WP7. So yes, an app would be fantastic.
If the phone has a browser incapable of loading a webpage, I don't think a mobile app that uses data from webpages would work very well.
zaug! 2012년 9월 5일 오전 9시 00분 
While official Steam app isn't available for WP7 yet, there's still an alternative, which you can find useful.

The app garanties:

- Chat with your friends
- Live Tile support (count of friends offline/online and latest news)
- Show news feed about games (feed with steam and external posts)
- Show Steam Stats
- Show Achievements from games of your friends or your own games (games with colored border supporting achievements)
- new tab for your games

Hope this helps.
zaug!님이 마지막으로 수정; 2012년 9월 5일 오전 9시 03분
S4adow 2012년 9월 5일 오전 9시 30분 
Windows Phone 7.5 mango app would be great!
maro.bellou 2012년 9월 5일 오후 1시 43분 
There is also one other good alternative for wp7 which I find better than the above. it's called steam center. they guy who wrote it throws out regular updates. It works really good. Hope Valve will release an official one for WP8
zaug! 2012년 9월 5일 오후 1시 57분 
maro.bellou님이 먼저 게시:
There is also one other good alternative for wp7 which I find better than the above. it's called steam center. they guy who wrote it throws out regular updates. It works really good. Hope Valve will release an official one for WP8

Thanks, i'll check it out the app that you've just mentioned. Sure, when WP8 releases, official clients/apps drops too, because many of them aren't written yet, like SoundCloud for example.
subrandom 2012년 9월 5일 오후 1시 59분 
If they would just make a mobile version of the website that would be at least a very good alternative. The mobile clients are already mostly HTML based so its not like the conversion would be much more difficult and it would solve all third SKU problems.
cable 2012년 9월 5일 오후 2시 58분 
I'd love an official app for Steam for both Windows Phone 7 and 8. Just wanted to show my support for this!

Hopefully we'll be getting better support for multitasking with the 7.8 update too (for Steam to run in the background and we'll be notified from the chat).

Also being able to purchase products. That'd be awesome. Which sadly doesn't feel too good to do on a third-party app.
Dimi 2012년 9월 5일 오후 4시 13분 
zaugheek HUN님이 먼저 게시:
maro.bellou님이 먼저 게시:
Thanks, i'll check it out the app that you've just mentioned. Sure, when WP8 releases, official clients/apps drops too, because many of them aren't written yet, like SoundCloud for example.

I can too recommend the steam center. Works flawlessly and the dev puts a wishlist together where users post their ideas so it grew up with the last updates. Chat works also.
But I would also love to have an official app for my WP :)
Zoidy 2012년 9월 6일 오전 8시 25분 
WP8 Steam app would be great!
190개 중 1-15 표시중
< >
페이지당: 15 30 50
게시된 날짜: 2012년 8월 31일 오후 7시 37분
게시글: 190
더 많은 토론