Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Mobile > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Mobile trading
On the mobile app, first of all there should be an iPad version, but there should be allowed to trade items too. Anyone think that? The ability to trade on mobile device.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από < blank >; 21 Δεκ 2014, 10:35
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 260 σχόλια
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Rise Dark Star:
can use to trade ?
yes
I can't see Valve going down the road of mobile trading. It would be a great thing for the 99% of users...but the other 1% will use it to duplicate items, like they did the last time we had 2 systems of trade.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από -|WaD|- BulletMagnet:
I can't see Valve going down the road of mobile trading. It would be a great thing for the 99% of users...but the other 1% will use it to duplicate items, like they did the last time we had 2 systems of trade.

LOLWTF...what makes you think people will duplicate items via mobile trading, if it is ever released by Valve? In the past it was a different thing, the TF2-in game-trade AND the Steam Trade used two different methods. Now that Valve has unified both of them, or rather removed the TF2-in-game trading I personally haven't heard any news of anyone duping items, other than 1 one case with gifted items.
Anyhow, it's quite freakin easy to prevent dual trading (if that's what you meant). It is already in usage. For example - open a trade with someone, then launch TF2 and try trading someone else, you can't. The same algorithms can be tweaked and applied IF Valve ever releases trading on Steam Mobile.
Which I personally think they might be working on, who knows!

Also,
/signed.
Trade is available in mobile version steam (ios)?
Steam Mobile is pretty lacking in general to be honest, it was a much needed addition and the ability to chat remotely is great - but the experience at launch, and particularly now after Steam Community has had a ton more features added, is very far behind what it should be.

The Android client as well is also very poor, it's a straight up iOS port and ignores many of Androids guidelines/behaviours - which, given the fact it's primarily a web-browser (most things on Mobile are just web pages exposed to the user), just cries neglect and lazyness with regards to the platform.

I think Steam Mobile is due for an overhaul, and I would be surprised if that overhaul was not already months in the works.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από -|WaD|- BulletMagnet:

The current trading system is entirely web-based, which means it would be pretty easy to deploy that same system to mobile devices; there would be no need for Valve to create a new system.
pc version steam can trade with ipad ???
pls add steam trade to mobile version
Please add trade to mobile version of steam!:tradingcard:
Valve should find a way to make it work
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από psychopie:
Valve should find a way to make it work
Agreed!
It will be good if i will be able to trade items :)
trading from your phone would definitely be pretty sweet
Agreed! Mobile Trading would be nice.
Just be careful what you post...I just sold a foil for $00.14...poo
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 260 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Mobile > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 6 Ιαν 2013, 9:39
Αναρτήσεις: 260