이 토론은 잠겼습니다.
Gryff 2013년 5월 5일 오후 3시 25분
Petition: Windows Phone App
Update: Everyone check this Link and sign the petition. Get us this app we're all desperate for.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/valve-corporation-development-of-an-official-windows-phone-8-app

There are so many Windows Phone users out there and the number is growing faster by the day. Its about time we got a genuine Valve software.

We want:
Chat
Steam Marketplace
Profile Management
Forums
LiveTiles
Steam News

/signed

Gryff 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 7월 22일 오전 8시 59분
< >
396개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
MrNPC 2013년 5월 5일 오후 6시 02분 
/signed. I have an iphone right now, but my contract ends next February (2014). and as involved in Steam I am now, there better be a windows 8 phone application for Steam! Cause ik for a fact im getting a Lumina 920 lol
Gryff 2013년 5월 6일 오전 2시 49분 
i had a lumia 720. epic phone. the best WP7 in my opinion but it suffered battery life. When it came to a WP8 upgrade I did my homework. The best WP8 on the market is a Samsung Ativ S.

It looks similar to the Galaxy. But comparing this to the 920, the Ativ has longer battery, less weight, slimmer in width/height/depth has a larger screen, Screen is Super AMOLED, battery lasts longer, has a micro SD slot for up to 32g....only drawbacks are the Camera Lens on the Nokia is great and the nokia app library is better than the samsung app library but that being said the windows library is all the same.

Be prepared for a leaerving curve when you get the phone, and an app store that does cost more than other stores. Ive tried android, symbian, the sony one....iPhone (urgghh)...but once I got a WP7 I was in for life....Im gonna stick to WP for good now. The intergration between my W8 PC, Xbox and this phone is solid. Xbox Music Pass is the best example.

Anyway, go checkout the Ativ S before you jump into a Lumis 920
SylverDrake 2013년 5월 6일 오전 8시 52분 
/signed. I used the iphone app all the time to buy games from my phone, but the current steam center app on w8 Phone doesn't have that option. Using Lumia 920 here.
MrNPC 2013년 5월 6일 오후 12시 06분 
Mr Gryffudd님이 먼저 게시:
i had a lumia 720. epic phone. the best WP7 in my opinion but it suffered battery life. When it came to a WP8 upgrade I did my homework. The best WP8 on the market is a Samsung Ativ S.

It looks similar to the Galaxy. But comparing this to the 920, the Ativ has longer battery, less weight, slimmer in width/height/depth has a larger screen, Screen is Super AMOLED, battery lasts longer, has a micro SD slot for up to 32g....only drawbacks are the Camera Lens on the Nokia is great and the nokia app library is better than the samsung app library but that being said the windows library is all the same.

Be prepared for a leaerving curve when you get the phone, and an app store that does cost more than other stores. Ive tried android, symbian, the sony one....iPhone (urgghh)...but once I got a WP7 I was in for life....Im gonna stick to WP for good now. The intergration between my W8 PC, Xbox and this phone is solid. Xbox Music Pass is the best example.

Anyway, go checkout the Ativ S before you jump into a Lumis 920

yes but what that phone your taling about isnt as indestructible as the Nokia Lumina 920. Nokia is known majorly by durability.
Gryff 2013년 5월 6일 오후 6시 22분 
agreed nokia are def a more solid phone. The bulkyness put me off the 920 and after having the 720 i was let down by that fact. its just looks so... massive.
The Big Dipper 2013년 5월 7일 오전 4시 51분 
/signed
I really want a windows 8 phone app for Steam, all that's stopping me from using the 520 constantly.
Vondle 2013년 5월 7일 오후 11시 35분 
There's been a thousand threads like this and unfortunately there still hasn't been an app made yet. The best way to get valve to do it is to log on to their website with you're WP so the user base increases!
Gryff 2013년 5월 8일 오전 5시 00분 
yeah, i know theres been loads. But i figure the more we make noise...
SalanMH3 2013년 5월 14일 오전 8시 00분 
Being Nokia and Steam fan, so please Valve, bring Steam to Windows Phone 7.8/8

Notice that Windows Phones are growing rapidly and almost all popular apps are already there in Windows Phones; just missing you Steam/Valve...
Caswyn 2013년 5월 14일 오후 9시 27분 
I sign too
There are some apps in the store, but these always have problems with the steam server, I would love to have an official app for my windows phone.
I just hope the "Windows 8 is going to kill the PC gaming platform" change to get better support for Windows and include WP7/8. Linux isn't that popular..
Suku 2013년 5월 15일 오전 11시 17분 
amazing how steam does not respect their customers out, what it costs to develop an application for windows phone, I have over 2mil dollar at stake, always use the service and the system of my phone is the only one who does not have the application
Khems 2013년 5월 20일 오전 11시 15분 
I would love to have a windows phone 8 steam app
echlan 2013년 5월 20일 오후 4시 18분 
Signed!
[☘] Éirinn Go FR[ách]M 2013년 5월 20일 오후 4시 37분 
Just recently switched from Droid, I miss my Steam app, especially when I am at work with nothing to do. :P /signed
Elecrim 2013년 5월 21일 오전 1시 19분 
/signed Valve pays no attention to the fourms or theses feeds for product ideas or there would be an app by now.....
< >
396개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 5월 5일 오후 3시 25분
게시글: 395