Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
[S|C|H|T|A|T|E|I|N] Mar 19 @ 6:57am 
TaccoGee Mar 19 @ 10:30am 
halloo
patrick Mar 20 @ 11:33am 
hehe
Spitfire Mar 21 @ 7:45am 
yes a steam app will be very helpful, write a ticket to the producers i think they like your idea
Feear Mar 21 @ 8:18am 
For Android you have steamcommunity already, Play in your phone would been nice but not possible at this state. If

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community

Likewise for Iphone there is a App for that, So what u want to forward when steam is already there?
Ketryp Mar 21 @ 9:52am 
good app :)
JoJo Mar 21 @ 12:06pm 
There is no app for WP 8 :/
pyrowned Jun 9 @ 11:07pm 
I think it would be awesome if it included mobile pairing like razer coms does, where you could answer you phones regular texts and phone calls from your steam overlay
Mengep Jun 9 @ 11:57pm 
Steam app is pretty good where you can for example, smply buy games on the go. But here is a few improvements valve should lay out..

1. Allow me to play games on the app store that i have already bought on steam.. e.g (Terraria, FTL).

2. Make an option where you can select and enter a steam wallet code.

But apart from those two major problems the steam app is very resourceful and useful when your on the go and dont have enough time to use your PC.
Emptiness Jun 10 @ 12:53am 
pyrowned Jun 10 @ 8:02pm 
Archioustang, though I agree adding funds to your steam wallet from a card on you mobile device would be awesome, I can see why they don't. You could then simply walk into (enter store that sells steam cards here) scratch a card and enter the code from the store without paying for the card. I do agree with you first point though.
Fun1hero Jun 11 @ 3:56am 
Why can't we sell items?.. :D
Layen Jun 11 @ 5:33am 
huy
Кот Борис Jun 11 @ 6:47am 
fhstrtjhj
EW_228_322 Jun 11 @ 7:13am 
nice
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 18 @ 7:46pm