Zorlac Mar 13 @ 2:42pm
Make the app stop auto opening.
I only want this app open when I want it open, not every time a game on my wishlist goes on sale.

Here's the problem with that, it doesn't say WHY it's opened, it also doesn't tell you WHICH game is on sale. It just silently opens (no notification) to drain your phone battery with no notification as to why it's doing it.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Mr. Gency Mar 13 @ 10:57pm 
It's especially annoying when I don't want to be online.
Finaldeath Mar 18 @ 11:39am 
What makes it more annoyying is when i am at my computer using steam when it decided to open. Don't know how many times i have woken up to a completely dead tablet because steam decides to start itself. Due to me rarely ever using the actual app and this stupid "feature" i am uninstalling it, because they have no intention of actually improving the app, i haven't seen a single update since they launched the thing, don't know why they even bothered releasing it in the first place.
Lateralus Mar 19 @ 1:32pm 
Have the same prob, isn't it enough that I get a email for games on my wishlist. There no need for the app to open.
Don't be surprised if nothing is fix, support for mobile is ♥♥♥♥. Not surprising considering support for steam in general has gone down the ♥♥♥♥ter also.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 13 @ 2:42pm