nokizorque Feb 27 @ 11:40pm
Windows Phone - Is It Time For Expansion?
Hello.

I think Valve is overdue for a release of the fabled Steam mobile application for Windows Phone. Currently, all Nokia and some HTC users have Windows Phone. That is a significant number of people, come to think of it. Those people are restricted to Steam on their tablet, or PC. I believe the unfortunate people like me (I own a Nokia) should be able to browse Steam on their phones. I remember there was an app for it, but the developers shut it down on WP. Besides, it didn't even work properly.

Please, Valve, please!
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Kennedy Feb 28 @ 9:19am 
ty
CunTacular! Feb 28 @ 10:49pm 
Wow. change.org petition for WP8 version of Steam. That's heavy. As much as I wish there was an app for Steam as a WP8 users, I know that they aren't going to make one. The same reason tons of other apps makes aren't.... there isn't a large enough install base.
Blodwynn Mar 2 @ 12:56am 
Originally posted by CunTacular!:
Wow. change.org petition for WP8 version of Steam. That's heavy. As much as I wish there was an app for Steam as a WP8 users, I know that they aren't going to make one. The same reason tons of other apps makes aren't.... there isn't a large enough install base.
But making a win8 app, would take them like... a week. it is not a great effort..
nokizorque Mar 2 @ 3:00am 
I'm sure people would use it. On the current ♥♥♥♥ty app, there are heaps of people commenting for the release of an offical/fully functioning application. I'd say a few hundred. Those are only the ones who actually commented. I know I didn't comment, yet I'm here begging for Valve.
Skillex Mar 2 @ 3:26am 
ty
Wispa + Darkion Mar 4 @ 2:33am 
I'd love to see it. It would look great.
sXe Apr 1 @ 1:57pm 
Well Valve, it's time! Make a WP app, damn!
5tr Apr 2 @ 12:26am 
heh
DJEFER Apr 2 @ 12:45am 
heh
Breitseite Apr 2 @ 4:06pm 
pls bring a wp8 app valve
VicePMAbbott Apr 3 @ 3:50am 
With Windows Phone 8.1 having been just announced (along with new hardware), it may signal an uptick in sales of Windows Phone hardware.
ELINAS Apr 9 @ 6:52am 
I am waiting for the official Windows Phone 8 Steam mobile app!!!!! Do it please!!
ELINAS Apr 15 @ 2:38am 
1+ need Steam app for Windows Phone please.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 27 @ 11:40pm