will they ever make steam mobile games?
i've heard that the team who created the binding of isaac are working on an IOS version (not sure if its true) but im wondering, Thomas was alone is on the IOS so will developers ever make games that you can play on IOS through steam mobile?
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
First Valve would have to create a phone based DRM client that publushers think will not be used for piracy, Also, Valve/ Steam only makes a small handful of games. You would need to convince Valve and any other Publisher/developer whose games you want ported that they would be able to make a profit after recoding their games for mobile operating systems, revamping them for touch based control, advertising, amd finding a way where Apple or Google would not take a chunk out of the sale in addition to Steam leaving even less for the developer/publishers, plus a whole host of other issues.
New started companies will eventually start creating games for mobile devices on steam along with individuals learning to program games as well.
Цитата допису HLCinSC:
First Valve would have to create a phone based DRM client that publushers think will not be used for piracy, Also, Valve/ Steam only makes a small handful of games. You would need to convince Valve and any other Publisher/developer whose games you want ported that they would be able to make a profit after recoding their games for mobile operating systems, revamping them for touch based control, advertising, amd finding a way where Apple or Google would not take a chunk out of the sale in addition to Steam leaving even less for the developer/publishers, plus a whole host of other issues.

Цитата допису Neeko Whitepaws:
New started companies will eventually start creating games for mobile devices on steam along with individuals learning to program games as well.

ok so i guess it will eventualy happen
:csgoa::stonehatchet::postcardf::zombiehead::penny:
It may there are just a lot of hurdles. the technology is pretty much there, it is just a matter of all parties finding a mutually beneficial way forward.
I think that if the game developers make ports from pc to mobile they should be decent and allow people to link it to their steam account and get it for free if they have already bought it.:csgoglobe:
Цитата допису Killer Man Dan:
I think that if the game developers make ports from pc to mobile they should be decent and allow people to link it to their steam account and get it for free if they have already bought it.:csgoglobe:
That's a pretty heavy cost to add to developers.
Check out this mobile steam machine. It's not the same as adding it to your phone or tablet but it's a start.
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/8/540744475237116007/
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 14 черв. 2014 о 17:28
Дописів: 7