Tea Dec 7, 2016 @ 7:03am
Did I ruin my Steam Authenticator when I changed my SIM card?
A few weeks ago I changed my SIM card but due to some errors all the calls and messages on my phone number were going to that card instead on the one in the phone so I tried to remove my Authenticator, after all was over I reinstalled the Steam app on my phone and tried to make it work, I got the mail saying it was added to my account but it wasn't working on my phone which keeps saying that I cannot receive confirmations on the device and I still have the code I got when I used the app in the first time but I'm pretty confused on what to do to make it work?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Ξ Π V У Dec 7, 2016 @ 8:34am 
I got same problem. No authenticator code received. I can't login to my steam account.
Tea Dec 7, 2016 @ 9:04am 
Originally posted by Ξ Π V У:
I got same problem. No authenticator code received. I can't login to my steam account.
That's bad :( , I tried to get the code messaged me to the phone, maybe it helps?
Lazarow Dec 7, 2016 @ 11:07am 
Not sure but I think ateam Auth uses your phone number that you have set in your account details.
Tea Dec 7, 2016 @ 12:10pm 
Originally posted by IntrovertAlert:
Not sure but I think ateam Auth uses your phone number that you have set in your account details.
Oh my ! I don't know what to do in this situation ......
Lazarow Dec 8, 2016 @ 4:42am 
You can go to account details and then manage phone number, you can add your new phone number and remove the old one. Hope that helps.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 7, 2016 @ 7:03am