Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen
steam wallet account is there anything I can do to earn $ to my steam wallet "survays anything"
Im trying to get that game thats on sale for 8.99 but dont have credit card or bank account, I know you could buy a redeem card but im tryin to get this game by completing survays or someother tasks to at least earn $10. I have done things like that for orign which they e-mailed me redeem codes for $20 here and ther. Is there anyway possible to do something simaller with stream, if so where at.
< >
Beiträge 111 von 11
This isn't a help wanted forum. You want to earn money? Get a job.
Only way to add money to your steam wallet is by paying money.

I'd stay the hell away from those 'survey' sites that promise loadsamoney. They are nothing but scams and frauds.
Those surveys are a scam. Just add funds to your steam wallet online, or get a card for $20 at Gamestop, like everyone else. There's no other way.
P-Chan 8. März 2014 um 19:36 
steamgifts is where people create giveaways and give games to random people. The catch is that you have to have atleast $100 used on your steam account.
drop 8. März 2014 um 19:46 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ShadowExcaliburΔ:
steamgifts is where people create giveaways and give games to random people. The catch is that you have to have atleast $100 used on your steam account.
i second this
For the record, I have a friend who participates in one of those survey programs and earns enough to get $20 Gamestop gift cards quite often. He then takes those cards to a Gamestop and buys Steam money with it, so it is possible to do such a thing.

Now this isn't me telling you to go out and do every survey site you find, I'm just saying not ALL of them are scams. Don't ask me which one he uses, I don't know and I wouldn't post it if I did.
drop 8. März 2014 um 20:03 
you can also use Bing rewards, which gives you points for searching with Bing, 15 points a day, about 500 points for a $5 gamestop card, it will take a while, but it will get you the money
use WHAFF on Play store
Well, if you're going for 'painfully large time investment with minimal returns' then there's another option. You have games with trading cards; get the card drops, trade them 1:2, slowly build up 1000's of cards, then you can sell them on the market for steam wallet funds. Will it be fast? Heck no. Possible? Yes. But may require lots of self-promotion.
It would be cool to see Valve do somthing like Google Opinion Rewards. The only way I know of to "earn" Steam Wallet funds is to play games like CS:GO and sell your stuff on the market.
Smokey 12. Nov. 2014 um 7:32 
No surveys are worth the money = get a job if you want money
< >
Beiträge 111 von 11
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 19. Nov. 2012 um 19:31