Paraknight 19 Kas 2012 @ 6:35pm
How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
[dirrty]gsharp 19 Kas 2012 @ 6:38pm 
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Paraknight 19 Kas 2012 @ 7:08pm 
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
dirrtygsharp tarafından gönderilen ileti:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
[dirrty]gsharp 19 Kas 2012 @ 7:46pm 
Phoenixaries tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Paraknight 19 Kas 2012 @ 9:24pm 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
[dirrty]gsharp 19 Kas 2012 @ 9:26pm 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Paraknight 19 Kas 2012 @ 9:26pm 
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50
Gönderilme Tarihi: 19 Kas 2012 @ 6:35pm
İleti: 6