Paraknight 19 nov 2012, ore 18:35
How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
< >
[dirrty]gsharp 19 nov 2012, ore 18:38 
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Paraknight 19 nov 2012, ore 19:08 
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
Messaggio originale di dirrtygsharp:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
[dirrty]gsharp 19 nov 2012, ore 19:46 
Messaggio originale di Phoenixaries:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Paraknight 19 nov 2012, ore 21:24 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
[dirrty]gsharp 19 nov 2012, ore 21:26 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Paraknight 19 nov 2012, ore 21:26 
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50
Data di pubblicazione: 19 nov 2012, ore 18:35