How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
< >
16/6 megjegyzés mutatása
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
dirrtygsharp eredeti hozzászólása:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Phoenixaries eredeti hozzászólása:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
< >
16/6 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2012. nov. 19., 18:35