Turtles™ 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 6:35μμ
How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
< >
[dirrty]gsharp 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 6:38μμ 
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Turtles™ 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 7:08μμ 
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από dirrtygsharp:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
[dirrty]gsharp 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 7:46μμ 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Phoenixaries:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Turtles™ 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 9:24μμ 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
[dirrty]gsharp 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 9:26μμ 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Turtles™ 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 9:26μμ 
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
< >
Ανά σελίδα: 15 30 50
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 19 Νοε, 2012 @ 6:35μμ
Αναρτήσεις: 6