Paraknight 19. Nov. 2012 um 18:35 Uhr
How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
[dirrty]gsharp 19. Nov. 2012 um 18:38 Uhr 
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Paraknight 19. Nov. 2012 um 19:08 Uhr 
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
Ursprünglich geschrieben von dirrtygsharp:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
[dirrty]gsharp 19. Nov. 2012 um 19:46 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Phoenixaries:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Paraknight 19. Nov. 2012 um 21:24 Uhr 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
[dirrty]gsharp 19. Nov. 2012 um 21:26 Uhr 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Paraknight 19. Nov. 2012 um 21:26 Uhr 
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50
Geschrieben am: 19. Nov. 2012 um 18:35 Uhr