Turtles™ 19. marras, 2012 18.35
How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
[dirrty]gsharp 19. marras, 2012 18.38 
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Turtles™ 19. marras, 2012 19.08 
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
dirrtygsharp lähetti viestin:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
[dirrty]gsharp 19. marras, 2012 19.46 
Phoenixaries lähetti viestin:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Turtles™ 19. marras, 2012 21.24 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
[dirrty]gsharp 19. marras, 2012 21.26 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Turtles™ 19. marras, 2012 21.26 
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50
Lähetetty: 19. marras, 2012 18.35