Turtles™ 19/nov/2012 às 18:35
How do u unfriend someone?
READ THE TITLE
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
< >
[dirrty]gsharp 19/nov/2012 às 18:38 
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
Turtles™ 19/nov/2012 às 19:08 
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
Escrito originalmente por dirrtygsharp:
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL
[dirrty]gsharp 19/nov/2012 às 19:46 
Escrito originalmente por Phoenixaries:
Thanks but i am looking for an anser and sense u like my lord sniper thing, wanna join my group and be my friend? but do u have a premium account on steam?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.

Turtles™ 19/nov/2012 às 21:24 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

Jesus. Are you serious? Open Friends List. Right-click on friend. Remove a friend.
[dirrty]gsharp 19/nov/2012 às 21:26 
Thank yo but you didnt have to critisize me and i am serious, why do u think i have asked the question?
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Turtles™ 19/nov/2012 às 21:26 
whatever but thanks anyway
"L0rD SnIpEr" LOL

I didn't criticize you. I was just amazed that you couldn't find this on your own.
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Publicado em: 19/nov/2012 às 18:35