cooleverest 17 nov. 2012 às 17:14
tf2 validating steam cache files problem
recently i have been getting a very annoying propblem with tf2 which is after every time I reboot my PC (laptop) and open tf2 to play I have to validate steam cache files and it takes 2/3 hours seriosly no exaggeration is there a way to fix this or reduce the time?? I felt like I have tried everything such as deleting the game and reinstalling it and defragmenting cache files and other it getts really annoying so please help.
Última alteração por cooleverest; 12 jan. 2013 às 19:05
< >
A mostrar 1-3 de 3 comentários
-Heel- Terra Ryzing 21 nov. 2012 às 10:30 
Ive had the same problem, but it only took me like 10 mins. Still annoying though, uhh, Next time when you luanch tf2, let it validate, play for as long as you like, and wait for tf2 to shut down in your processes.
Zfdutacka 23 nov. 2012 às 9:34 
If this persists then you may be seeing early signs of a hardware problem with the computer. TF2 has some of the largest single files of any game on Steam and they are like canaries in a coalmine for data corruption. A problem that corrupts one bit in every billion bits of input/output shows up far more frequently when you handle files of four of five billion bits, and TF has a couple that big.
cooleverest 12 jan. 2013 às 19:04 
my TF2 just broke this time it stil does the validation thing and says it has finished only to do it all over again so I can not play
TF2 at all not even beta I can spawn TF2 related things in gmod ether. Also i have preimium on
TF2 which sucks because i can not play TF2.
< >
A mostrar 1-3 de 3 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 17 nov. 2012 às 17:14
Comentários: 3