全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
Black Ops 2 Review!!!!
Like to hear what gamers think about the game, What pro's and con's and if u do enjoy the game what do u like about it??
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
best COD in the COD series
Lol you guys are such friggin fanboys. Its not the best, its the worst. The storyline is gone.../
laggy, servers always going down ,what more is there to say apart from a total waste of money
Caesar 2012年11月18日 7時41分 
worst shooter of the year
The connection side of the game is very poor alot of lag issus, but when the game actually want to run smoothly i noticed that the hitmarking system has improve significantly, which makes a big dfifferent in gameplay when we have all got use to the previous CoDs. But all knowing that Black Ops 2 has alot more cons then pros, I would say the biggest issue with the game is it dont seem to have headphone surround sound letting you and your team know exactley were the enemies team is located which is very misleading, Insted gamplay sound is distroted with a lot of backround noise from different areas of the map and equipment. Looks like its Medel of Honour Warfighter's time to show what they got!. Thanks for the feedback Gamers!!!
Lol great, another fanboy/hater thread.
LogiBear 2012年11月18日 13時29分 
I think the nuketown in this cod game is way better then the other.
Best COD since CoD 4/5 its really good, except some laggs (may get fixed) and no true anti cheat system, hopefully there will not a hackerfest like mw3.....
DarkWolf 2012年11月19日 11時24分 
the game is full of hackers spent 3 games (at diffrent times) with ppl on both sides geting 90+ kills and no deaths this is bad, anti-cheat lmao they should turn it on then if it is on omg the game has had it
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2012年11月17日 14時39分
投稿数: 9