MathMagician 17. nov 2012 kl. 8:13am
Black Ops 2 Technical Problem
So. Here's the problem. I can run Black ops 2 Campaign just fine, but whenever I switch to Black ops 2 Multiplayer or Zombie mode, it gets stuck on the Black screen with the Bo2 Symbol on the right bottom side. So I end the process. However, for Black ops 2 multiplayer, steam seems to be always opening it in a loop, and keeps trying to open it, with that I have actually gotten lucky for once, and got to play black ops 2 multiplayer for a bit, but then I closed it down to see if it would still work the next time. It would still loop, but black ops 2 multiplayer would just not open anymore.. And sometimes I can even see the starting menu of the multiplayer, but I just cant do anything to it, because it is not responding.. Similar scenario applies to Zombie Mode, but it won't loop like Multiplayer, when I end process, it would just close.

I have updated my nvidia driver to the latest I can with my 555M, and I have also verified the integrity of the file. Anybody else got the same problem? Any Idea on how to fix it?

Specs of my Laptop:
Dell XPS L702X
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (Boost to 3.2 I think)
Installed Memory: 8GB
System Type: Home Premium 64 Bit
Graphics Card: GeForce GT 555M

Got this laptop about a year or so ago.. So yeah.. A little outdated, but should still be able to run Bo2, cuz I had the campaign running, and the MP worked for once.. and I have played a couple games too...
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
< >
°CW¹The Assassin 17. nov 2012 kl. 12:06pm 
Dude same thing only it's my campain that does it. I can play multy and zombies with no problems but it opens in a tab on the bottem of my screen and I can hear the game running. I can hear the starting video and all but I can't freaking play it. So annoying.
ğřu 18. nov 2012 kl. 7:48am 
dont buy cod in general
natalia_69 18. nov 2012 kl. 9:56am 
Better sticking with Pirate versions, at least if they suck, you never paid a penny
natalia_69 18. nov 2012 kl. 9:59am 
I think they blew it with COD this time, too greedy and game full of defects
Hyper 18. nov 2012 kl. 10:08am 
have you tried checking the file integrity? on your library right click on the faulty games, click properties, click the local tab, then click check file integrity. should auto resolve any problems. :)

Please join our growing community at: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/teamfrf/
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50
Dato postet: 17. nov 2012 kl. 8:13am