conetpark Nov 17, 2012 @ 7:34am
My fm2013 key is revoked
I ordered fm2013 08 Nov in gamekeysbuy.

And i got key from the gamekeysbuy, then i registered a key a steam.

I played fm2013 well untill 13 Nov.

BUT yesterday.I coudn't play a fm2013 in steam

the key i bought, it may revoked.

i send an email gamekeysbuy as above but the didn't answer yet.

I hope solve this problem ASAP.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Tito Christmas Nov 17, 2012 @ 7:55am 
And that's what happens when you purchase stuff on Shady cheap websites of doubtful honesty.
I'm afraid you got scammed of your game. You'll have to solve it with the store who sold you the key. Good luck with that, you're going to need it.

Remember, if it's too good to be true, it's because IT IS.

Funny how the 'store' page where you bought that game makes my AV & Antispam cry.
Τhe Rolling Candy Cane Nov 17, 2012 @ 11:34am 
Originally posted by conetpark:

I tried going to your website to see what's up, my eset nod 32 AV blocked access to the website before I can even go to it. That's how legit your website is.
Last edited by Τhe Rolling Candy Cane; Nov 17, 2012 @ 11:34am
Satoru Nov 17, 2012 @ 4:29pm 
A gmail support email.

Site map list has Page2/3/4 links. Very very professional there

Also note the "Verisign Verified" sign is FORGED because it's not click-through able to verisign/symantec. It's just a static image they copied. That's why everyone's AV and browsers are going bonkers.

Which is endlessly amusing considering the whole terms and conditions section of 'do not alter modify sell product' etc.

And let's se... oooh it's registered in China. I'm sure Dean Yang will be more than happy to refund your money after he deletes your email and laughs while his slave labor office is unwrapping more china retail games for the site.

Shady doesn't even begin to describe this site. It's 'dark side of the moon' shady.

Your problem will be solved ASAP by clicking the big STORE link above and buying FM2013 from Steam instead of shady cd-key shops in China.
Last edited by Satoru; Nov 17, 2012 @ 4:38pm
[dirrty]gsharp Nov 17, 2012 @ 4:35pm 

And i got key from the (shady and scammy looking site)

Quit buying from shady sites.
Tito Christmas Nov 17, 2012 @ 4:52pm 
Originally posted by Satoru:
Shady doesn't even begin to describe this site. It's 'dark side of the moon' shady.
I see at least you got to see the site... Was wondering how bad it was.
Pretty descriptive.
luZk Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:08am 
This is exactly why i buy all my games on steam.
[dirrty]gsharp Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:12pm 
Originally posted by luZk:
This is exactly why i buy all my games on steam.

Damn right. Number of times I've been scammed using Steam in the last eight (8!) years? Zero. Amount of money spent on Steam games? Almost $5000 US.
Illuminati Commander Nov 20, 2012 @ 12:15pm 
To be fair, I have ordered a few games that were Russian serial keys (made sure they were multi-region) from a non-official Steam key reseller, and they worked fine. The site I ordered from, though, was based in the UK and actually does do live tracking of their inventory. So, they've been legit by me. I've also never had a problem ordering from Amazon (who is most definitely an offical Steam key reseller).

The big issue is China. They don't care, there's no way to bring charges, China wouldn't extradite anyways, and Chinese retailers are rife with fraud with just about zero repercussions for scamming foreign customers. With my previously mentioned UK store that sold Russian serials keys, since they are based in the UK, there is a bit more protection for you and some serious ramifications for them if they are scamming people.

BTW, do NOT ask me for the UK store's name. (and do NOT try to friend me to ask, either, I will not accept your invite and will block you) They are not listed as official Steam Key resellers and I will NOT promote their use. I assume the risks involved for my own account, but I will not put other's accounts at a potential risk by using a non-sanctioned reseller, even if I think that risk is incredibly minimal to non-existent.
Last edited by Illuminati Commander; Nov 20, 2012 @ 12:24pm
[dirrty]gsharp Nov 20, 2012 @ 12:37pm 
Originally posted by BS Leaving Las Vegas:
I assume the risks involved for my own account, but I will not put other's accounts at a potential risk by using a non-sanctioned reseller, even if I think that risk is incredibly minimal to non-existent.

Wow. Someone taking responsibility for their own actions? I'm SHOCKED. Kudos to you, LLV. I'd give you rep if this new community POS had any to give.
pabs_city Nov 20, 2012 @ 11:26pm 
fm2013 is bad, I only hit up the Rchannel when I'm rolin, otherwise check my Facebook, THOSE STATS ARE REALL!!!!!

Melegaunt Nov 21, 2012 @ 2:50am 
Contact your bank/credit card company and have them start a chargeback on the transaction. Make it clear to them that you did not receive the goods promised in the transaction, and everything should go through fine. You'll have your money back in a week or so.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2012 @ 7:34am