leousis 2012. nov. 15. @ de. 5:42
Cheaters are in any game and Steam doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!
In almost every game there is a cheater who does whatever he wants in MW3.What does steam do about this???Nothing.Ive reported a million times so many of them and i still keep finding them.This is the last time im buying a game because the supported team sucks.Youre taking our money and then you do nothing at all.KEEP SLEEPING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legutóbb szerkesztette: leousis; 2012. nov. 15. @ de. 5:47
112/12 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
leousis 2012. nov. 15. @ de. 5:56 
CandyTrox™ eredeti hozzászólása:
MW3 use VAC and VAC is automated. Reporting cheaters does absolutely nothing so quit wasting your time.
What the point then to give us the option to report them?an they thanks us by saying thank you to help us keep the game clean?So they fool us more???Im wasting my time with Steam i guess
Satoru 2012. nov. 15. @ de. 6:32 
Report users via their profile. Reporting is useful so continue to do so. They dont' DIRECTLY correlate to a ban , but Valve says they are useful to VAC and to the VAC team.
Hairbautt 2012. nov. 15. @ de. 6:53 
People who have been reported as cheaters are usually scanned more aggressively by VAC so says VALVe employees.
─»Compufreak«─ 2012. nov. 15. @ du. 12:05 
First of all, you could have done what your name says and searched for one of the hundreds of VAC-MW3-rant-threads. 2nd, it's Activisions fault for implementing VAC so poorly and not using dedicated servers for their game. Steam and/or Valve has nothing to do with it. 3rd, you are at least better than most MW3-rants and at least name the game you are ranting about in your post. Congrats to that!
Dirtman73 2012. nov. 15. @ du. 2:37 
--->Compufreak<--- eredeti hozzászólása:
Steam and/or Valve has nothing to do with it.

Funny, the last time I checked, VAC was a Valve program.

That begs the question: why is Valve licensing a product to a company that doesn't know how to use it properly?
Tito Shivan 2012. nov. 15. @ du. 2:56 
Dirtman73 eredeti hozzászólása:
--->Compufreak<--- eredeti hozzászólása:
Steam and/or Valve has nothing to do with it.

Funny, the last time I checked, VAC was a Valve program.

That begs the question: why is Valve licensing a product to a company that doesn't know how to use it properly?
Because it comes bundled with the Steamworks Suite developers use to make the game run Steam Features.
I do agree that, sometimes, Valve should say 'No, you can't use my software like that, as it won't work as required. But i guess that would mean changing licenses and a lot of lawyer paperwork.
tmwfte 2012. nov. 15. @ du. 3:19 
Dirtman73 eredeti hozzászólása:
That begs the question

No, it doesn't. It raises a question, but it doesn't beg the question. You lack of understanding here underlies your inability to also grok VAC.
Ceuz 2012. nov. 15. @ du. 5:39 
why play cod it sucks money londering ♥♥♥♥♥s do nothing at infinity ward no wonder its crippled becuse every 1 quit/fired...
Mind☯Empty^ 2012. nov. 15. @ du. 6:08 
Simple to say; the game is ultimately a money making machine that personally doesnt care for what goes on in the 'game world' unless your a paid professional.
Savoritias 2012. nov. 16. @ de. 5:24 
There is onw ansewr to this: Don't play COD. COD is the ultimate cheater game with the most imature audience. Just play some other shooter.
Keonyn 2012. nov. 16. @ du. 2:48 
Activistion implemented and VAC and is responsible for its use on their serveres and who gets banned, not Steam. If you're going to whine at least bother doing so towards the entity responsible.
Brandles 2012. nov. 25. @ de. 8:51 
Lol Steams fault theres cheaters in games... lol lol lol
112/12 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50
Küldés ideje: 2012. nov. 15. @ de. 5:42