Wtf is up with my BO2 campain
So I'm playing black ops 2 campain then I have to get off for a while. So I turn the game off but when I come back to play it about an hour later the game doesn't open properly. I can hear the music and a tab at the bottem of my screen says it's open but it won't fully open. I click on it and it tries to open but it closes right back down. I've only had this game a day and downloaded it straight from steam. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still doesn't open right. If someone could help me I would be extreamly greatful!
< >
14/4 megjegyzés mutatása
are u running duplicate monitors? sounds like the picture is being sent to another monitor...can u post your sys here so others can diagnose the problem properly? free hd space, #of monitors, resolution? u get it? also check to see if your video card drivers are all up to date. most times when a new game comes out, the vid card gets an update, but the manufacturer fails to supply new drivers, hoping u will buy a new card instead? I, betting this is the prob. update your vid drivers online....
What are your system specs
I don't have duplicate monitors but that might be the problem. The only thing is the multyplayer and the zombies play amazingly. It's only the campain that's not working right. I'll check the video card tho. Any sights you recommend?
Legutóbb szerkesztette: The Assassin; 2012. nov. 15., 15:30
System. Model: DX4831
Processor: Intel(R)Core(TM)i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
< >
14/4 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2012. nov. 14., 18:35