Anal a la mode Nov 13, 2012 @ 5:48pm
GTA4
I know this game came out in 2008. But it still looks pretty awesome. I've heard some good and bad reviews. I don't know what to think about the game. I've seen some gameplay vids but still can't decide. Please tell me if I should get the game or not. Post a reason too. Thanks!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
nobbstomper Nov 13, 2012 @ 8:30pm 
well it depends. the story is ok, i didnt feel as connected to it than others. but when you complete the game, all the islands are opened up, then it is really fun, getting police chases and driving a hummer and not careing. so the campaign might be alitte long and drug out. but at the end of the story tthen it depends if u got friends who play, or if u just like killing things and not caring
nrgr Nov 13, 2012 @ 9:01pm 
I didn't care much for the main campaign in GTA 4. It seemed to be trying to take itself a bit too serious. I preferred the expansions vibe a bit more. Its a solid game all around though and if you liked the series you might as well give it a shot. It's on sale every once in awhile so I'd suggest waiting for that.

If you want a similar type of game but just completely nuts and out there I'd suggest Saint's Row the Third. It's a good stress release but be prepared to get bored with the story quickly.

Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2012 @ 5:48pm