Ravelin 12. nov. 2012 kl. 15.25
Looking for good "girlfriend" game suggestions
Hello Steam!
I love PC gaming and I want to play some games with my girlfriend. My problem is that she has limited experience with PC games and well, she kinda sucks (her words, not mine). Her coordination isn't exactly top notch. So I'm looking for some fun Steam games we can play together, possibly a stragety games or easy platformers like Mario.

We've tried Trine (that's a bit beyond her ability) and Terraria (multiplayer setup is such a pain in the butt). She's really smart and I think a fun, cooperative, strategy game might be up her alley.

Any suggestions?

P.S. This is my first post in the forums here.
< >
Viser 115 av 31 kommentarer
Sist redigert av Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 12. nov. 2012 kl. 15.46
PentaPenta 12. nov. 2012 kl. 15.54 
Well, for RTS, I suggest the Total War series, Command and Conquer: Generals, maybe even Toy soldiers. Nuclear Dawn is also a good FPS/RTS hybrid.

However, if you want a good storyline singleplayer game that you can play with each other, I recommend To the Moon, which is a touching game game about a man and his memories.
BlueScreenOfDeath 12. nov. 2012 kl. 16.09 
Plants Vs Zombies. It's cute, it's re-playable and it has strategy and it's casual.
Ravelin 12. nov. 2012 kl. 16.11 
Thanks guys.

Opprinnelig skrevet av CPoG Vulpine Vixen:
Plants Vs Zombies. It's cute, it's re-playable and it has strategy and it's casual.

She loves PvZ, but we can't really play it together =/
Curtis@HeroesofTalon 12. nov. 2012 kl. 17.01 
How about something like Magicka? Its a pretty fun co-op game and its pretty simple to learn but hard to master.
BlueScreenOfDeath 12. nov. 2012 kl. 17.14 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Askari:
Thanks guys.

Opprinnelig skrevet av CPoG Vulpine Vixen:

She loves PvZ, but we can't really play it together =/

Damn, I shouldn't speed read posts :/ Have you tried TF2? It's not a serious FPS and MvM is really good co-op.
nrgr 13. nov. 2012 kl. 19.24 
A few suggestions;
If you both like tower defense type games; Sanctum, Dungeon Defenders, or Orcs Must Die 2. All three are relatively easy and have adjustable difficulties.

If you both like puzzle games; you can't go wrong with Portal 2.

If you both like city building; Anno 2070 is fun to play with others.

Lastly if you both just want to mess around there is always Saint's Row the Third.
Low Expectations 13. nov. 2012 kl. 21.30 
I recommend Torchlight 2 also. It's got a forgiving learning curve and hassle-free co-op set-up. Even if you're not huge on the dungeon-crawler genre, it's quite fun.
TheGorpHorp 14. nov. 2012 kl. 14.17 
Well, since you're looking for a strategic, cooperative, fun game that's only $20, there's Portal 2. It's a really fun game, you can play co-op. It has challenging puzzles that you'll probably have a fun time figuring out. So, I suggest Portal 2. The game is only $20. So, it's not that much.
Ravelin 14. nov. 2012 kl. 14.45 
Great suggestions, guys! I appreciate it.
I think she'd get a kick out of Orcs Must Die 2. I have the first one, but haven't tried the sequel, et. I haven't tried Anno 2070, but we both loved Sim City, so I'll give it a look.
fenlander 14. nov. 2012 kl. 15.32 
Are you on the same PC or do you have one each connected on a home network ? If you have one each you may want to look at UFO Enemy Unknown.
Blood Bowl Chaos edition can have a multiplayer set up on the same pc I like it and the characters are kind of fun to watch.

Also Neverwinter Nights can be multiplayer as well as Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale. although they are not realy steam games they are still good RPG's.
Hunted Demon Forge I think is a co-op game also. Could take a look at it see if its something she may like.

PerpleX 14. nov. 2012 kl. 23.44 
cs:GO/CS:S throw her a p90 and let her have some fun.
Gaggi 15. nov. 2012 kl. 6.36 
You should try Dungeon Defenders!

You can play it together at one computer with up to four players (splitscreen) and online at the same time.
xiaonwa 5. jan. 2013 kl. 22.37 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ShadowMaster326:
Well, since you're looking for a strategic, cooperative, fun game that's only $20, there's Portal 2. It's a really fun game, you can play co-op. It has challenging puzzles that you'll probably have a fun time figuring out. So, I suggest Portal 2. The game is only $20. So, it's not that much.

*&%$#@ love portal 2
bloodraven43 5. jan. 2013 kl. 22.43 
heroes of might and magic 5...if you both have a pc,you can play against each other...real easy to figure out and the cartoony graphics are kool to look at.plus its an older game,should be able to run it on an older system too

btw its a turn based strategy game
Sist redigert av bloodraven43; 5. jan. 2013 kl. 22.44
< >
Viser 115 av 31 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 12. nov. 2012 kl. 15.25