Alba Lupus Nov 11, 2012 @ 11:58pm
Tf2 tips
Does anyone have good tips for TF2 if so post them here! :-)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
K.A.R.R. Nov 12, 2012 @ 5:22am 
Shoot enemies.
Capture the intel
Cap the points
Tito Christmas Nov 12, 2012 @ 7:12am 
Wear hats.

Now seriously, you may want yo try the TF2 Game hub. Better chance of answers there.
Alba Lupus Nov 12, 2012 @ 11:07am 
Ok I guess thats advice. But KARR thats just general knowledge of a game like TF2.
SteventheSlayer Nov 12, 2012 @ 11:09am 
Like Tito, my tip is to post this here.
•̪●lowballer™ Nov 12, 2012 @ 12:39pm 
spys dont have hats on when disquised
•̪●lowballer™ Nov 12, 2012 @ 12:40pm 
aka since most people were hats if you see a enginee ect.. without one be wary
Alba Lupus Nov 12, 2012 @ 12:59pm 
Dun Dun DAAAA
K.A.R.R. Nov 13, 2012 @ 5:27am 
Originally posted by •̪●lowballer™:
spys dont have hats on when disquised

When in fact they DO. They wear the hat AND Misc items of the person they are disgused as.
Tito Christmas Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:13am 
But due to some glitch, some miscs are not displayed on a disguise.
If you suddenly see a leg-less demoman, it's a spy disguised (Bootleggers or Ali baba booties won't show on the disguise)

It was fun time before when unusual effects didn't cloak when the spy went invisible.
Alba Lupus Nov 14, 2012 @ 11:57pm 
IS that advice or are you now casually talking about hats and spies
Kurai Lockheart Nov 20, 2012 @ 4:10pm 
Scouts laugh at Snipers! XD

Click below to take a wish!
[IMG]http://pokemoncreed.net/img/well.gif[/img]

monkeymanx2000 Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:22pm 
I have some tips I'd like to share.
Scout Tip 1: Run and jump around like a monkey on crack to distract the other team. (Works unless other team has a heavy)

Scout Tip 2: Run around and find the best posts for each of your teammates. Can also be used for finding capture points

Medic Tip: Find a high point where you can see the battle. Shoot down your healing beam when necessary. (Works unless a sniper can see you.

Sniper Tip: Find a very high position where you can see everything. (See Scout Tip 2)

Engineer Tip 1: Place turrets at the enemy's target. (Can be disabled by spies)

Engineer Tip 2: To aid a sniper in the previously mentioned sniper tip, put a turret behind him. This will keep spies from using the following spy tip.

Spy Tip: Cloak yourself and find a snipers perch (See Sniper Tip.) Use a backstab.

Pyro Tip: Gather the other team up and let loose! (Hard to do. This is how to get the campfire achievement.)

Heavy Tip: Stand where an engineer is building a turret and act as a turret until the turret is done being built.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 11, 2012 @ 11:58pm