PatrolmanLanny Nov 6, 2012 @ 7:43am
Supporting indie games!!!!!
Sure its a gamble to support indie games but when comes down to it lately they have been really good. Chivalry, Primal Carnage, Guns of Icarus, Ravaged. 50/50 so far for these downloads. I will continue to support these companies and for one cannot wait for future titles from these developers. Thoughts?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Fellcross Nov 6, 2012 @ 10:06am 
I agree. Some of my favorite games on Steam have been Indie. Mount & Blade and Killing Floor to name a couple.

Supporting them means more than just buying them when they release though. I recently pledged to Interstellar Marines on Kickstarter. This is another game that I think will be another Indie hit.

Anyone who loves DRM-Free and hates the massive publishers, please check this game out. It's an FPS/RPG Sci-Fi game. This game was also recently Greenlit by the Steam Community.

Kickstarter - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zeropointsoftware/interstellar-marines-prologue

Main Website - http://www.interstellarmarines.com/game/
PatrolmanLanny Nov 6, 2012 @ 1:32pm 
Checked it out and it looks amazing, i will be pledging.
ReBoot Nov 11, 2012 @ 12:13am 
I get this stuff mostly from bundles. Indie bundles like the Humble Bundle or Indiegala. Steam bundles are usually useless as I often have several of the games and Valve won't let me trade double copies.
Rabbit Nov 26, 2012 @ 7:15pm 
im not a huge fan of the RPG or FPS but i love the indie platform games they have out now, like Super meat boy, and limbo. currently they are the only ones i have on my account, anyone know where i can get some good suggestions for similar games?
SteventheSlayer Nov 26, 2012 @ 7:21pm 
Yep, I love Indie games.
One of the best parts is that they are cheaper, and their devs are a lot more communicitve.
Mr. Gency Nov 26, 2012 @ 11:32pm 
Originally posted by R48811:
im not a huge fan of the RPG or FPS but i love the indie platform games they have out now, like Super meat boy, and limbo. currently they are the only ones i have on my account, anyone know where i can get some good suggestions for similar games?
I recommend Dustforce.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2012 @ 7:43am